Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I thought it was "dead dog tired" lmao do your puppies hurt??
    :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Speaking of, as I look in my front yard this morning...I see I have a dead raccoon lying out there. I heard the fight in the middle of the night. Cute but nasty critters.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Lmao there was a family of them in my yard the other day. They were hanging off the fence like monkeys. It was funny. The dad one kept poking his head up and being paranoid lmao. I was like you do you and I'll do me LOL

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well I have two others in the same kick ass soul id be to blame not my soil. It's 5+yr old cow shit and some happy frog. And been using from same cows shit for few years now but thanks for the input on the crappy soil. Why's there always a dick head on this site were here to help out each other not say this or that. It's by far my soil
    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

5. Lovely

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

6. i hv reached the point where temps are gettin consistently lower than 100f..its tricky tryin to figure how much to wtr..three times a day too much for sure..tryins a mid morn wtrng..then around 7pm..the roots on these are very dense..one knuckle dwn you're already into roots..thinkin they might be gettin root bound so another reason to wtch wtrngs..the last 4 wks in soil are always worrisome..hydro at this point usually no problem..you do the best you can but these temps..you're flyin by seat of your pants 000_7806.JPG 000_7807.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  7. Just calling them like I see them. Little girls and (what's English for cigarettes?) often have trouble accepting criticism. Sorry, I don't think many would look at that shite and think "Man I want soil just like that" I see like 2 pieces of what might be perlite..but it looks to have very little drainage additions.

8. There are sleep masks for dogs

"I'm Livin For Givin the Devil His Due"

• Like Like x 1
  9. Im just imagining a dog barking, running around, blind, crashing into things haha

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Share please. There isn't nuffink for chippys here. But up there ya can't move for em.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Oh shit that reminds me i am within reach of the chip stand up here... I haven't been to it in so fucking long

Not the best fish n chips, by any means, by i fuckin love fish n chips lol

Might just make that 35 minute trip over the water

• Like Like x 2
  12. I think it's the cow (or was it horse?) effect. You blind the animal and it calms down for some reason.

I don't know. These shit rats just jump on my stomach and walk on my chest, they don't have the decency to bark.

13. Im guessing you have never thrown a blanket over an excited dog?

It becomes a tornado of confusion and panic

For some reason shit rat reminds me more of a ferret than a cat lol

14. Im in those 10 gal plus pots and my outside girls get direct sun till around noon. Im only watering once a day. Cool off after shade starts

15. You can't see it but I'm giving you the finger in jealousy..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I have actually.... we got a few seconds of laughter before she turned in to a bull in a china shop.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. We got the good shit here out in Bodega Bay. I will be sure to snap a pic next time I go LOL actually we got it all over here being so close to SF bay too.:coolalt: and the shrimp and calm chowder yesssssss.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Finally getting a hair cut I haven't had it cut for ages I look like a yeti lmao

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Who is teaching the younger generation to be such pussies? Is it cuz they didn't play outside and skin their knees? They didnt fight it out on the playground, too busy on the cell phone? Mom was too busy on her phone to love them? Was it when they started giving participation trophies? Took away constructive criticism? Where did things go wrong LMAO

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Yes and we spoon fed them little cornfed bastards

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.