Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My cover is blown....

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Now it's clear I'm the Canadian one

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. :lmafoe:
    And that, my dear phil, is how I know you're in a great deal of pain............you're always cracking jokes..........trying to make others feel good because you feel so bad. The heart always shows in words that are never spoken......................

• Like Like x 6
  4. Alrighty then, did I scare everyone sufficiently? Yup, managed to do that........Let's see, is there anything left to do tonight? Nope, I'm good. :p

• Like Like x 5
  5. :goodnight: To my little internet family. Now you know my "terrible" secret. :p Everyone, sleep well and dream sweet. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. i wuz thinkin must be slinky's bed time..i'm yawning my head off but its too early to head to bed

• Like Like x 5
  7. Motherless son of a.
    Geezz Louseesesesssssssss
    LMmfAO
    Did you guys just fill up as many pages as possible while I was gone? Good thing I read really, really fast and it only took me about 3 hours to wade through 150 pages.
    All caught up and cold as can be. Came up to play in the snow and got caught in it. About 100 miles from Doc as the crows fly and about 4,000 feet higher it never got over 20 degs here today. Bloody cold even for the San Bernardino Mountains.
    Bring on the Hot Santa Ana Desert winds and melt all this white crap.
    BNW

• Like Like x 5
  8. Is your secret that you are a good person?

lhttps://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1387325/

• Like Like x 4
  9. stiggy I'm so sorry. Big hug. That's horrible going through all that. I pray it all turns out for you.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Aww Phil. I had no idea it was so bad. I truly feel bad for you. I'm so sorry you're suffering like so, I hope it gets taken care of soon for you.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Hahaha!!! I love it.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 4
  12. the nite shift has awoken..cold as hell froze over..my RA knees were bangin so got up to turn heater on..

• Like Like x 5
  13. Well goodmorning Dr. It's 1130 am for me

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 3
  14. They fucking cancelled Disjointed! I am ticked... and very sad. The show was absolutely fucking hilarious.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. And that was the show I was thinking of! Ha. Yeah so am I.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 6
  16. Heaven its 3:18 am here,,idly watchin youtube

• Like Like x 4
  17. tried watchin the nu live action full metal alchemist on netflix..its terrible if you follow the animae one

• Like Like x 5
  18. lately i find myself watchin 30's-50's horror and mysteries in b&w..they are better written seems like

• Like Like x 5
  19. one of the main roads going to work was closed already before heading to work. Coming home, I'm now wondering whether the other route will be open by tomorrow (...meaning 6 hours from now, because my idiot ass is STILL awake). Still freaking raining. Ground's frozen, water has nowhere to go... going to be interesting. Probably have the basement flooded by the weekend. Coworker not only has her basement already flooded, but they were already up to about a foot of water in the main floor. She lives in at the base of a small 'hill'. I'll be shocked if she makes it to work tomorrow.

• Like Like x 6
  20. i'm thinkin Stiggy's dog will be allright however its a chewer..he's gonna hv to do some ''dog proofing'' of the house same as you child proof a hse

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.