Nothing to see here

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by STIGGY, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howz daylite savings going for evrybdy? i got lot done ystrday but i got a little discombobulated..trying to get body systms synch'd up i actually did enough activity to be sleepy ar 11pm..this morn i wanna clean up under my deck where i throw all used soup..if scrub brush grws there that'll be great...mostly just trash that gets blown to our lot..my OCD tendencies demand i p/u and rake up what i can see when i look out there..tightened up my gate ystrday ..today i nd to repaint it blk..plnts are still flushin..seedlings nd to be tp'd..9 soil 9 hydro is the plan..all hv gd roots

• Like Like x 9
  2. Morning gang.....snow is here go figure. Will it ever end?

• Like Like x 6
  3. Good Morning,
    If you are just on the edge of "too dry" throwing a couple fan leafs in the bag can serve as your carrot.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I usually use the boveda packs but the 62 is always too moist for instant enjoyment. Gonna try the 58% packs this year.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Morning all y'all!! Hope today is a good one for everyone!!

• Like Like x 6
  6. AYE! the scientologists...first gotta give you bkgrnd..in my life i've literally crossed paths with many famous and infamous people who were not that at the time..idk why i do not seek this stuff out..ya i met the Manson Family ( they weren't killin people yet) and Patty Hearst (TWICE!).had no clue..anyway in the early 70's i ran into L. Ron Hubbard hisself in SF outside the library in SF dwn by city hall..he was sittin in frnt a table stacked with these bks DIANETICS..bks were yellow and blk with scifi look to the cvr ..he had a cpl of assistants hawking the books to passerby..he had on a captains hat,real bright like hawaiian shirt, bill blass like blazer, white pants, with hair dyed that oraneish tint that was outta the 60's..looked like a clown..anyway they act like they're giving these books away but what they really were doing was recruiting..if they thought you were prospect they gave you the book others whatever donation they could get..i thought what a scam and went on my way..in the 70's many BS scams were out there Jim Jones, Moonies,EST, were the ones people i personally knew got.. mixed up or i should say messed up in..more tea and another J BRB

• Like Like x 9
  7. Good Morning, Team...

• Like Like x 4
  8. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Can't remember the movie but the dialog went something like...
    Coach: There is no "l" in team.
    Player: Yeah, but there is an "I" in win, just pass me the fucking ball.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 8
  10. I've heard alot of this lately...so I may have to give it a try...but the 62s seem just right for me. I will often just grab a bud and stuff a film container for my walkin around smoke and it breaks up rather nicely during the day...and when I roll one...after grinding it has just enough moisture to make an easy roll.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I agree the 62% for long term storage
    Than flip them over to a new pack 58% when ready to start smoking.
    I only use the 62 myself, the day before I plan to use it I let it air dry out in the open for a few hrs and its ready to Roll Nicely.
    I find the 62% right from the jar smokes ok too.
    Just better it the joints air dry a day.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. WTF is a 'film container' LMAO....I remember.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. FFWD to the 80's i'm livin in Marin and tryin to make the transition frm livin in marin and comuting to SF to wrk...( at the time $1 toll daily) so i see an ad in paper for assembly wrk at Loranda soap up in novoto a 15 min drv..i do the interview and they hire me..$7.50 hr i remeber..no scientology BS yet..i'm doing shrink wrap of these little bars of soap , pkg, and ship..i get tlkng to cpl fellow wkrs and find out they are all scientologists.. a mexican cpl are tryin to hv a baby and they believe Scitology will help them acheive this..so they are wrkng crazy hrs pouring every $ into these programs to move to nxt higher level of idk..when her temp would be right or idk what all they hv to rush home and hv sex..dude was burnt out..another guy in his 20's was frantic about taking the next program..he was sleepin on sofas all his money going to these programs..a gautalman family of 8 would come in and do piece wrk pkg this stuff..little english and they were also being exploited by scitolgy..the owner was an ass who would tlk about you thinking she couldn't be heard..she'd set up a play pen in my wrk area for her big head baby she thought was sooo cute that it had an agent...really! anyway,,,they thought that evrybdy should be body and soul into the production..typical scitology think..well the guatamalans miss pkg'd thousands one wknd cause of no english and no supervsion cause supe was off screwin and didn't catch it distracted..so mgr decided they were going to have a meetin at 7pm...this ok for them but i'm hrly,,8-5 anything after is overtime..no pay no stay..certainly not go home and come bk for free...so i didn't..nxt day went to wrk and they hnd'd me my chk without a wrd...i'd hv to say its all about explotation with them and cntrl..absolute cntrl..look at tom cruise..if they can't use you they hate you..with all these grps or cults there's very little ''common sense'' imo frm what i've seen

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I never could understand the 'cult' mentality...What a con game !

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. da crew this morn..still under flush 000_7210.JPG 000_7209.JPG 000_7208.JPG 000_7207.JPG 000_7205.JPG 000_7206.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. ya its time to put the purps under a screen this soup chng

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. upload_2018-3-13_11-8-6.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.