Sticky's whirling dirvish perpetual ++

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by StickyEnt, Feb 23, 2021.

1. #1421 StickyEnt, May 17, 2022
    Last edited: May 18, 2022
    PXL_20220517_162314176.jpg light off, PXL_20220518_011551958.jpg light on

• Winner Winner x 2

2. Alice in chains morning.
    Funny; a guy we give our recyclables to, asked me if I used to be in group.
    I found it funny, cause he almost didn't look to believe me when I said no.
    Funny world.
    Gonna be hot out today, great to get so much of that weeding done.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. I took as much understory of her as I felt comfortable with, thinking I'm gonna do one last decisive prune in nine days.
    Went pretty hard on the clones with loads in the dark.
    Just as a note, when I fed yesterday it was dyna grow and mag plus. Totally visible ppm 1080. Added invisible ppm of 350 added.
    Only really important if I was gonna switch to a chem powder line from here, such as cha ching or something else in powder form, to keep and increase that ppm on my feeds. I probably could do that as my next feed. I got a whole bucket of the stuff from a outdoor year I thought that was a good idea... Rage a 1550+ feed.
    Kinda contemplating making some compost tea, to kinda keep the biosphere alive and what not after the chem feed. Even though I'm sure it still raging it, probably if anything disappointed with the lack of depth to the food...lol.
    Kinda salty...
    Funny with these huge bags of media, they drain Soo slowly, like they will weep water for four plus hours all slowly.
    So now just gonna keep misting them for awhile cause they seem saturated.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hard to get her all in the picture PXL_20220517_174648671.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thinking today is the day, I cut and finish my male.

6. As much as one day, I'd love to save pollen, I'm not there yet.
    Got way too much I already have to sort and organize, store and monitor.
    So he will probably be a direct pollenation and then to the compost.

7. Yay, means I get to shut down that side of the attic.
    Oh here's a pic of my last addition to the mix, the forbidden fruit clone I picked up; PXL_20220518_143943776.jpg figure she should be able to make a couple seeds there. Enough to check the cross out.

Got the Runtz catching my eye PXL_20220518_143959317.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. People say I look like Elvis! lol. In his fat days! oh shit I crack me up!

I've used that media before. the bag becomes so heavy.

I hear ya on the runtz. I find it has great bag appeal, and aroma, but the high is just medium style.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. ok, its off to pick up some baseboard for the house...

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Lol, Sometimes I really wish I could use more than one response.

Lol Elvis..

Thanks for the view on Runtz.
    I was actually reading something talking about how some people think that is the future of weed, less potent stuff that is. Speaking about as further legalization progresses.

Are you speaking of the roots 707 media specifically?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Nice, wow has wood gone up in price..
    I sure am missing the $2.50 studs... Saw they reached up to 8 bucks.. that's some serious change in building costs.
    Hope your baseboards don't cost you a small fortune.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I'm just happy the Runtz isnt super tiny.
    Been seeing some posts of people's, with some really small runt flowers.
    Guessing they just weren't feeding them.

This purple punch xbb x Pdp is starting to gain some flower, as well as my attention, glad things are starting to fill PXL_20220518_173141840.jpg makes me feel better about pollenation occuring today and tomorrow. Thinking I may take some time in applying it, do it for two days, then come in the third or fourth with some heavy foliar sprays. Aim at keeping my set concise so I don't have too much of a range of age on them. I hate premie seeds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. premie seeds are the worst! you cant get them out of weed.

so MDF at my particular spot used to be 32-38 cents a foot. now it's a buck - 1.25. fuck biden! the store owner said it's because of the lack of petroleum. I can't even think how high HD n Lowes is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yah I'm not wanting to do construction right now, but I have to... Not looking forward to tomorrow's project, but something's have waited too long already and shits got to get done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. A load of pollen sitting on this leaf right here PXL_20220519_172837811.jpg
    Gonna definitely get some new seeds from this.
    Lol.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Yupper 707. if I remember right it has some vermiculite.

yup, less potent! so you don't hurt yourself, and you buy more.

I know what you mean, working on the side yard. dad wants to bolt down the framework to the driveway and put on the cover for the soft carport at his house. I don't want it because it blocks the field of fire. drove up yesterday to go pickup the baseboards and caught a bum trying to break into our camper. he claimed to have paid rent already for the rest of the month.

i hate this place more and more each day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. #1439 StickyEnt, May 19, 2022
    Last edited: May 19, 2022
    Dang
    Yah, people have not been winning my favor up here either.
    Why I like hanging with my plants.

Yah, I have been thinking of using a dolly to get the bags out after I chop. Don't want to wait on them to dry out or hurt myself. I don't find em heavy dry, but yah wet, whew, they definitely can hold some water.
    I didn't think they had vermiculite, thought it was just less perlite and more microbe dominated then the original. Either way, yah, for sure gonna be a beast to deal with.
    Learned lots from this run, like if I'm gonna run this high of numbers, I'd rather smaller potters, the whole bag just let them get too big for my space. However I always have wanted to do this so, it's good to see.
    Just wishing I had bigger buffer/side isles and about ten-twelve foot ceilings vs the eightish I am working with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Hey Sit, are those blueberry cheesecake feminized?

• Like Like x 1