Sticky's whirling dirvish perpetual ++

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by StickyEnt, Feb 23, 2021.

1. The WC xnl smells like lemon cake, Soo excited!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Worried about this crevice PXL_20211104_173053160.jpg think it's just her color tho

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anything with NL seems to turn out really good. I'm barely getting experience with wedding cake. I really like the density and colors it outs out

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yah, NL is pretty solid nugs and mixed with quite a few things, really seems to do a nice job tightening the ship up.
    Yah, same here with wedding cake, first year doing her. I don't like her legginess, however when you put out like she does, interns of weather it's pressing dabs or just nice flowers or resilience against mold.. damn I'm gonna go roll one now of her..
    I was impressed for sure with her, especially how she handled weather.
    Yah.
    She definitely is pretty and I love the flavor. a little burnt or roasted note on the end, at least to me and this clone I got the cut of, kinda like a creme brulee; I know there is that strain, don't know it's heritage. Anyways really looking forward to taking it to the mango sherb. Believe they will mesh Soo nicely!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm really enjoying the blueberry as well though, happy I chose to do those two as breeding projects. Kinda sad I didn't get a ww male to open up, I'll have to redo that later.
    Man those two the bb xnl mix she got sooo seeded outdoor, being such an early girl.. I'd love to take the WC xnl to her, really sweeten it up. Maybe she will get brought along. Like a lemon blueberry cake. Why's this gotta take Soo long... Guess I'll just mix the components for now .. lol

6. BBxNL dried PXL_20211104_183300406.jpg apologies I don't do much trimmed up shots, call me lazy..
    lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Makes me think I want to find a NL x bb and see how different it comes across

• Like Like x 2
  8. Turning the hps off a bit early today. got a good pic of a major flower of the WC xnl, looks like she has another three weeks easy(day 57 from flip) PXL_20211105_020237429.jpg permitted no issues force my hand that is. Figure now I can hit hard with the low N fertilizer, think those worm castings should last them and hold it down so to speak, hope they don't overgrow larfy like. Hope that will give me about perfect time with the recently transplanted and letting them get nice and healthy.
    Started doing a tie downs to the Buckaroos. I'm super excited to check Toots gear out.
    Got two press bags of Wedding cake and wedding cake with some indoor PDP, all tore up for a morning press session. Make a couple more bomb grams of dabs.
    That stuff tastes Soo good, it's nice to get good rosins at home. My clarified or winterized turned out pretty smooth tasting. Looking forward to making a decent size batch of clean honey oil, just need to order the .22 syringe filters so I can do that next step to keeping the product even cleaner. However I still like it rough straight after pressing, udderly delicious.
    Anyways, another day down, hope everyone's doing well in these crazy times we live in.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Press time,
    Damn fire!
    Whew, sure still gets me high AF.
    PXL_20211105_153223486.jpg PXL_20211105_155746736.jpg I was gonna say something ...
    It works..
    lol...
    Cause I sure can't remember what now.
    Morning folks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Isn't that that weed stuff? Excellent haul.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lol, I think it might be...
    Must still needs further investigation.
    Thanks, that wedding cake sure puts out like a good bridesmaid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yay, daylight savings tomorrow.
    Lol don't forget.
    Means my bloom will have light on when I wake up at 6.

Checking out the Samoa cookie which is still holding on... Fuck what a mess PXL_20211106_142008835.jpg however I'll still smoke this PXL_20211106_142041254.jpg screaming at me- I'm not dead yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. PXL_20211106_143057556.jpg rolling up some of the Trinity Thunderfuck xNl.
    PXL_20211106_143048124.jpg definitely some seeds I'll want to check out one day.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. She tastes good, not super special though, in my book, just really solid smoke. Dense sticky nugs. Kinda skunky, but no highlight on any note, thick bodied all the same though.. probably not morning smoke for most people.
    Lol, speaking of, what dabs I want to make next... Gotta make some bags ready, get them rehydrated for tomorrow or next day.
    Gotta make sure to squeeze enough wedding cake to finish filling this container. Lol, gonna be such dank dabs for the winter. PXL_20211106_144439570.jpg
    Gotta start cleaning out old bags and working at reusing the press bags.
    So much to continuously do.
    Took the past two days rather easy, trying to let my mind take a break.
    Now back to the pushes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. On the other hand, rolled up some candyland x bb, now it's got some special flavonoids or terps for sure. And a really nice head high, high, hi hi...high. whew.
    Like a fruit cookie for sure.
    Not best growth bud structure, candyland and her sporadic small cane flower style, also she was a shaded plant and didn't have best location in the jungle. But beautiful color, flavor and yah, another to be revisited.
    Personal note, plant PS8 label. *** Grow *** PXL_20211106_152200433.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. PXL_20211106_153139385.jpg Pdp x bb

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. #917 Jörmungandr, Nov 6, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    Did somebody say pushes?

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Lol, funny ass shit. Straight pushing.. lol..
    Yah..
    man that's a lot to take in.
    Lol.
    Nice, fight for mental health.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. If you get drawn into watching their podcast you'll be introduced to an ever expanding array of truly odd characters.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Right on, sounds like some funny ass shit.
    I'll keep that in mind.
    While pushing hard.
    Lol.
    Seriously though, shits harder than birth some times. Cause this shit never ends, just keeps going and going. Chopping and pulling. sprouting and spraying. Washing, tearing, pressing... giving that good squeeze til that shit makes you fall to your knees.
    Lol, to be high AF.

• Funny Funny x 1