Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sticky?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaemercs, Apr 10, 2009.

1. dude this weed i got is extremely sticky like i've never had bud this sticky before? and it has a kind of fruity smell.. do you think it could have been sprayed? i didnt smoke it yet

2. I think it might be resinous and potent.

STOP THINKING YOUR SHIT IS SPRAYED PEOPLE.

3. nah the only reason i think that is because this kid owed someone like 300 dollars and dosnt work so.. idk maybe he needed some money but i think he might have payed him... ah w.e ill just smoke it :smoking:

thanks anyway im just being stupid .. looks pretty good :D

4. no, you just finally got some decent bud...:rolleyes:

5. It's all good man, just grind it and keep the kief. <<< the kief will kick your ass if it is really sticky. There is some bud called juicy fruit which it could possibly be?