Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sticky weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LucidLife, Aug 11, 2009.

1. i hope this is the right place to ask, but i was wondering why my weed is sticky to the touch? i just got the stuff, and i was loadin it into my bong, and i noticed it sticking to my fingers..
    good thing? bad thing? thankss
    :bongin:

2. #2 David5534, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
    Good thing, its the THC:smoke:.

3. its a good thing. Its bc of all the resin on the bud. That bud should be cut up with sciorrs and placed in a bowl with tweaser. alot to thc is abdorbed in your skin

4. GREAT THING:hello:

5. thanks, i'll remember that :)

6. and remember that if its sticking to your hands thats thc you wont be taking in so dont touch your bud, get a grinder or scissors. the stickier the better.

7. FUCKING GREAT THING, thats a sign of some good weeeedddddd.

STICKY ICKY ICKY

8. If your bud is sticky to the touch, that means (at least to me) that it has a lot of THC trichomes.
    Sticky weed is good.
    Smoke that shit.
    Get higher than I can. :yay:

9. yeah its good, mine is always sticky when fresh