Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sticky weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GA-Stoned, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Called my guy and asked for an 8th and he told me $60. I only had $50 so I asked for 3g's. He brought me 3 1 gram bags. I opened each bag and weighed it all together and it weighed 3.7 so I got my 8th for 50 anyway. Question is if the stickiness could be from it being wet? It doesn't exactly feel wet, just very sticky and hard to pull apart. It's very good weed no doubt but when grinding it up in the grinder it puts off absolutely no keef but I can see the crystals on the bud before I grind it. Should I just use my fingers for this weed or continue using the grinder? I'm worried the grinder is just mashing all the Keef up trying to grind this sticky ass weed

2. I can get a quarter for 65.... You need a new dealer shouldn't pay more than 50 for an eighth that's street prices... as for the weed is it grinding easy or is it sort of getting stuck in the teeth and having to be torn apart? If the first then it's probably just sticky but if it's difficult to grind because of the wetness then it may be Damp do the stems snap or just sort of bend? could try drying it out some.

3. Ah what a noob. I didn't even think of bending the stem. It definitely didn't snap so I'm guessing it's a little damp. I only have 2 grams left so I won't try drying it out. But I'm still scratching my head as to where the Keef is going. I don't see the crystals once I grind it up but there's no Keef in the bottom of the grinder

4. I wouldnt sweat it it's somewhere stuck on that bud. But yeah chances are he knows his shits wet and maybe that's why it's .7 over. So as long as it's smoking fine and getting you high I wouldn't sweat it but definitely should try to expand your sources because paying almost 20 a gram is insane especially when the bud either hasn't be cured properly or purposely wetted for weight. Either way good luck enjoy the high and screw it all.

5. I've got at least 5 hook ups and they all charge the same. It's southeast Georgia man. We're so behind over here

6. But yeah it most definitely smokes good. I just hate not knowing if he wet it or not. Oh well, cheers

Sent from my HTCD200LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 generic98547, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017
    That sucks luckily I'm down to paying 250 an O for some medical I got lucky and become friends with a guy who gets it himself lol that's what you need to find someone who's paying 2k a pound not 280 an oz trying to up charge for a little profit.

I'm not hating or anything just saying in my opinion someone's getting that weed cheap and selling it to the guys selling it to you. You just gotta find em they don't just advertise as much because they don't have to lol.

8. I doubt he did.... If he did it wouldnt make since for him to wet it then give you extra to make up for it being wet lol he probably just got a bad batch it happens he still got a nice profit at 3 grams for 50 I doubt he's mad.

9. I'll bet it's not damp, but resiny. When I get cannabis that sticky I find if I grind it the day before I want to smoke it does better. I think you got some good cannabis.

• Like Like x 2
  10. The kind that leaves your eye lids sweating for half an hour? Yeah it's pretty good

11. It doesn't matter if you smash your trichs. Just don't toss the alcohol you clean your grinder in. I keep a little jar of alcohol for cleaning my equipment and eventually evaporate it and dab.

• Like Like x 2
  12. sticky ass weed is still good in a grinder. Your guy does not sound too bright if he sold you 3.7 for 50 lol.

13. Yeah gotta abit like that myself not too long ago.
    Nice weed but was moist and very sticky.
    I wrapped the bag in kitchen towel and put it on the radiator. Was good the next day.

14. If it's not producing kief don't worry about it too much. If it's soft, sticking to your fingers, and has visibly clear crystals, it's good weed.

15. Quarters cost fifty bucks. You both need new dealers.

16. Not getting much cheaper prices around here unless you buy by the pound... Eh Im just glad I only pay 250 an oz which is better than a lot of the people paying 300+ in my area.

• Like Like x 1
  17. as long as its kill that's reasonable.

• Like Like x 1