Sticky situation

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Anony, Aug 28, 2007.

1. My buddy needs some help before tomorrow, and normally I would do the research myself and help him, but we have little time so thought I would ask you guys as well.

He has one lady, with some weird larve looking bugs eating up the leaves. Only about 2 months into the veg, he assumes it would be better to clone, sterilize, and start fresh? Its down to only 14 hours on, is it too late to take clippings?
    He doesnt want to use bug spray, which I understand. Is it nieve to think cloning will get him past the problem? We looked at the lil buggers under a scope, but cant identify, nor take a pic.

Again, forgive our impatience with little time. What do you think he should do?

Thanks in advance.

2. check out this thread, it has some good details about bugs, it is a few post down, but I use this page for all my plant problems, they refer to a lot of problems, and have the fixes as well, http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688

3. I have some spiders living in my grow room. I didn't put them there, but I let them stay :)

4. and to actually answer your question.... no, it's not too late to take clones.

5. i meant to imply that my spiders kill most of the other pesky insects in the grow room instead of using chemicals or washing plants etc.