Sticky situation

Discussion in 'General' started by Dutch_Master, Jul 4, 2013.

1. A dealer i've known for a long time has a deal that was 3 gs of Og kush for 35.. pretty good deal i figured it wouldn't be for long so i asked him to front it to me and then we later agreed 45.. 10 dollars for a late by Text-Enhance">payment. i didn't have my phone with me at the time so my friend hit him up for me and the deal was through him. so my boy handed me the bud and as soon i looked at it i could tell it wasn't even close to 3 gs it was 1.4g. My fist mistake was not doing the deal myself, my second mistake was not taking it back. so i smoked it. that following week he hits me up for the money and i told him we agreed on 3 grams and i didn't even get half. he started talking alot of shit and i told him we can meet up 1 on 1 and fight it out then he said every day i don't pay him he's gonna jump me. This has been going on for a month and i'm not gonna pay some scumbag 45 dollars for a fucking dub! his cousin has been messaging me on facebook about the money i haven't even opened the messages cause i told the dealer fight me and theres nothing you can do to get your money. And i offered him 20 to settle everything then he said 45 or your getting jumped.

sorry for the long post but what should i do?

2. Are you sure your boy didn't pinch some from the bag? If you have messages and stuff from this guy and his cuz threatening you get the cops on him. But you fucked up big time smoking it and not getting it yourself. So pay up this time and learn your lesson. I know I'm giving mixed advice but...idk pick one of the two things I told you.

3. Be always ready. He tryin to play u imo. He didnt get u what he said it only makes sence he gets less

4. Oh wait nvm the middle man mughta dipped into iit. Idk anhmore man

5. no the only person that beat me was the dealer.. i walked in the house with my boy he gave me boy the bud and my boy put it in his pocket and then gave me the bag like 30 seconds after we walked out the house

6. I tried to read this but gave up lol fuck that

7. I think he mifht think hes ur only dealer I hope u got others cause I think ur going to lose this connect

8. I haven't bought from this dealer in so long it was just cause he had a good deal but it ended up not being one. I have plenty connects with amazing bud this guy can go fuck himself.

9. Fight him brah, u sceered man?

10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkmV9mnUTC4

11. he's scared to fight me i gave him a date time and place he said he's gonna get his cousin and brother to fight me then he said he's gonna jump me. Hopefully one day i catch him alone so i can give him the works

12. Most dealers are just punks. If he threatened you for a month and never did anything he's a pussy.

13. Don't call the cops that's just a bitch move, talk to the dude that got the bud for you ... he might have pinched that shit from the looks of it. Take in consideration whatever other deals you have made with the guy that had the deal ... if the bags were correctly weighed in the past chances are they were correct this time too ... if the dude has ripped you off before then you should not have bought from him.

14. Sounds like you got a months worth of ass whuppins coming your way.

Be ready.

15. #15 Bronx Finest, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    Your friend skimmed it lolSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. This guy is known for beating people for bud like when you buy weight but i thought we were cool so i decided why not. And i highly doubt my friend touched the bag at all but i will take it into consideration.

17. So you dealt through a third person, Payed for it a week late, SMOKED THE SHIT, and now you have a problem? 

It's $45.00

Why are you being so immature, if you have a problem with it, pay the man and don't deal with him again. You already fucking smoked it. Instead of purposely trying to cause problems with Wanna-be gangsters. 

Apologize, pay the man, and move on with your life, Why make a huge situation out of nothing. It's like walking into a restaurant, ordering an expensive steak, eating the steak, then saying the steak wasn't as big as it should've been, I'm not paying for this! (if the restaurant owners are a bunch of whiny fake gangsters who would fight you over it). You're really just putting an un-needed burden on your life. is $45.00 really worth that much to you?

18. #18 foxbodystang, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    If he was going to do something he probably already would have. If he doesn't want to settle with the $20 then fuck em

edit: Actually after reading it again it sounds like your boy pinched it OP

19. I'd suggest getting off the internet and finishing your freshmen high school homework. 

20. Sounds like your friend got to it first.