Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sticky situation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dutch_Master, Jul 4, 2013.

1. A dealer i've known for a long time has a deal that was 3 gs of Og kush for 35.. pretty good deal i figured it wouldn't be for long so i asked him to front it to me and then we later agreed 45.. 10 dollars for a late payment. i didn't have my phone with me at the time so my friend hit him up for me and the deal was through him. so my boy handed me the bud and as soon i looked at it i could tell it wasn't even close to 3 gs it was 1.4g. My fist mistake was not doing the deal myself, my second mistake was not taking it back. so i smoked it. that following week he hits me up for the money and i told him we agreed on 3 grams and i didn't even get half. he started talking alot of shit and i told him we can meet up 1 on 1 and fight it out then he said every day i don't pay him he's gonna jump me. This has been going on for a month and i'm not gonna pay some scumbag 45 dollars for a fucking dub! his cousin has been messaging me on facebook about the money i haven't even opened the messages cause i told the dealer fight me and theres nothing you can do to get your money. And i offered him 20 to settle everything then he said 45 or your getting jumped.

sorry for the long post but what should i do?

2. Has it ever occurred to you that your friend probably took it? You should be beating up your friend not the dealer.

3. Get yourself a butterfly knife.... Sorted ;)

4. DAYUM all these kids fighting over a couple grams....
    grow a few plants and laugh the way i do when people trip on .5 grams or even 3 grams
    its a plant. as much as i love and smoke it everyday, its not worth fighting over

5. Although I too find these kinds of posts stupid since it's usually the OPs fault for happening you can't really condescend because well not everyone can grow plants bro

6. Just pay him and never do business with him again,his loss in the long run.Plus if he is the kind of guy to skimp you that bad and expect payment he must be a real sketcher,give him the $ and be done with it

7. OP doesn't know for sure if he is the one that skimped him and not his friend.

I don't see how a dealer that fronted is the bad guy.  What dealer does that?  Not even friends who sell do that shit, most of them at least.

8. I highly doubt my friend skimped it cause he put it in his pocket and as soon as we got outside he gave me the bag and it was wrapped up. It kind of makes sense why he would front it.. he gave me almost half the amount and he probably thought i wouldn't know or that i would pay him anyway so more bud or money for him.

9. Wait, you were in the house too and didn't do the deal yourself??????? :smoke:

10. #10 Sgtstadanko707, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    Heard that. I probably throw more away that I don't trim then what these kids go through in a lifetime.

11. Get a scale,that should solve this kind of issue in the future

12. Dealers are different.I get my bud from a guy off campus and he doesn't skimp me but I've seen alot of my friends selling to other kids at our college,skimping them like crazy and laughing once they're out the door.

13. I don't know if you were supporting my post or not but that's what I'm saying. I'd rather deal with real dealers.

what you SHOULD have done was ask your dealer what was up with the skimp as soon as you noticed. if u dont like the sac u bought DONT FUCKIN SMOKE IT. or u will end up in a situation like this.

n dnt fuck with fronts bro if u dnt have the money, dont smoke the weed. no need to put urself in debt.

and ALWAYS do transactions yourself.

15. #15 SlayerVA, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
  16. So he's been jumping you every day for a month now?

Doesn't sound like he'll actually do anything...or maybe I'm wrong and one day you'll get your ass kicked. You could act first and kidnap his cousin. Then, vaguely suggest you did it. Kill someone close to him. idk, do something so he thinks twice about fuckin with you. Let him know it's not the couple grams, but the principle of the thing.

17. you buy something with a credit card that you dont like but still used the product, well you still gotta pay it back or you get fucked with.  same principal on the streets.

he fronted it, you smoked it, deal with it.  give him the money and be done with it.  

18. Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions, Smokey.

19. Well I guess OP is dead.

Let's have a moment of silence everyone.