Sticky situation.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Micahsk, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Right now my boyfriend and I are living with my Dad. We plan to move out as soon as we both get jobs, but unfortunately it's easier said than done to get one. Anyways, we've been having a little problem when it comes to our sex life. We're in a really awkward position in living with my father, but it's all we can manage right now. However, we still want to have sex when we want to instead of always sneaking around. What can we do besides get jobs and move out as soon as possible? This sucks.:(

2. Find a place in the nearbye wood or somtin you can smoke there or have sex.....or both?! But ya find like a clearing or something.

3. Become hobos...

4. Have a lock on your door?

5. Unfortunately not :( I've thought about getting one put on before though.

6. You're killing your old man with sneaking around the house, fucking your boyfriend whenever you can...

7. A park at night, in the laundry rooms of apartment buildings, motel6,abandoned trains.take a knife

8. if you got a car... park somewhere secluded and go at it.

9. You can try when hes not there? I've done some shit with my parent in the next room and no lock on my door, just be aware. :smoke:

10. Haha, thanks for the only serious response.

11. <snipped>...why bother...little kids just don't respect their parents enough these days...

12. A little judgemental, aren't we? You're probably just a resentful horny old man who can't get laid.

13. I would say just get a lock or use your car, I've in the past went to friends houses and they are cool about it