Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sticky pot = good sign!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rajel, Jun 13, 2006.

1. bitched eyes, I bet
    one time my fingers got really sticky from breaking up my bud
    and it was making me kinda mad, stickin to everything

2. I can confirm that this stuff burns forever. A mear .1g piece lasted for two or three full bong hits, and I was plenty high! I tried loading a fat bowl of this in my bong.

No chance.

This stuff doesn't burn, it smolders. The only way to get a nice bong hit is to either break it up into shake(quite annoying due to the stickiness) or load up little .1ers. I decided to go with the little .1ers, and it definately worked just fine. I must admit I felt odd smoking such little amounts, but damn the stuff burns for just so long!

Funny, I still have little dots of keif on my monitor from sticking those nugs on there. It won't scrape off with my fingernail, so I guess its sticking on there until I get around to cleaning my monitor.

@sloppyjoe - Yes, my Frosted Danks were GRRRRRRRREAT!!!!