Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sticky point in my life

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by inmyhaze, Jul 23, 2012.

1. i have only been smoking for about 3 years even from when i started i used to like smoking by my self not that i didnt like smoking with other people but there just werent any smoke buddys in my area , anyway i have come to a point where i feel weed is fuckig up my life to much and i am in a rutt of sorts , i feel while it is not all my smoking habits it is a large factor . any one else been in my situation did you cut back , go cold turkey or just try to change your out look on the situation?

2. just chill out then lol , you seem to have found the problem

3. take a t-break, you'll be fine.

4. seems like you need new strain / or find a new hobby ( I know it sounds retarded but doing shit is good ) like longboarding (smoking a blunt and lboarding is awsome!)

5. Take a break to clear your head and tolerance, I just quit cold turkey for 2 weeks then see how I'm feeling about it

6. I hear you man. I'm in sort of the same situation right now, thinking about calling it quits but I'm definitely taking a few weeks off for now. Lately I've been having some negative thoughts while high and its seeming to worsen my anxiety.