Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sticky Icky Brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kj0di, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Has anyone tried these Sticky Icky Brownies? It looks like it contains THC and CBD? Does anybody know? I've found them here: Sticky Icky - OG Kush Brownie

I'am thrilled to order and test them, but i want to ask first.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It doesn't contain any THC lmaoo I translated the page.. it doesn't even tell you what mg they are.

You can't just buy edibles online unless you're in a legal state/country..

3. Just found this after a quick Google search for the same thing..

Live your cannabis passion to the fullest with the Sticky Icky Brownies. These delicious brownies with cannabis aromas will satisfy your sweet tooth after consuming your favourite grass.

The Sticky Icky Brownies are available in three different flavours, all inspired by the most famous cannabis varieties: Lemon Haze (Super strong), OG Kush (stronger), White Widow (strong).

This food product does not contain any psychoactive substances, so it does not cause cannabis consumption effects.

So this means they will not get you high in anyway so it's a waste of money.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Unless they are very good.

• Like Like x 2
  5. When I checked Google they want $4 a brownie.. that's steep man you can get a brownie mix for like £1 over here :laughing:

6. When everyone else is trying to make their pot brownies taste like normal brownies this guy makes his normal brownies taste like pot and raises the price.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Doesn't seem worth the extra for me dude.. have you ever tried the weed lollypops they make?? They don't contain any THC & the taste like Mexican shit brick lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lmao. I wonder how many people think they get stoned though? Gotta love some placebo effect.
    Reminds me of the vetavitavegimen episode on I love lucy.

• Funny Funny x 1