Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sticky Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by greenbanker124, Jun 7, 2010.

1. So I just picked up an eighth of some nice sticky dank hash...looks like the tar balls that are washing up along the gulf coast. Listening to some slightly stoopid and feelin nice...

[​IMG]

2. but you say you're from PA? hmmm. On vacation maybe? congrats on landing some. How does it taste? How did you intake it? Do you think its homemade or imported? Can you sense what quality of herb was sourced in its derivation?

3. I've seen the tar balls on the news lol...it tastes awesome, my boy's buddy made it from some quality dank, cali bud. Its hittin me hard as shit :smoking:I only smoked like a pea sized bit of it. I'm using a bowl...its a bob marley bowl its pretty sweet haha.

4. Lol at the tar ball comments.

looks like some good hash.

5. Nice hash man. What did the 1/8 run you?

6. $70...I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia for a reference.