Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sticky Dank Purple/orange/green Kush Amazing Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DMX, Jun 24, 2011.

1. #1 DMX, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2011
    I picked about 2 quarters of this stuff a few days ago. It went by so fast, I must have gave about 1.5 away( by just smoking a few peope out)...
    I always smoke more when I have alot of weed. I wil just roll blunts and smoke bowls Like I have an endless amount, but then Before I know it... Im down to the last few grams.

Anyway.. I dont know what the bud is called. But Its very fresh and sticky. Smells sweet and fruity. This is the best weed Ive had In a few months.

Edit: 2gs shown in the pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The pics are kinda blurry. I used an old 4mp digital camera... Still its better than using my camera phone like I always do.

2. Damn looks like some frosty shit man, enjoy!

3. Looks more colorful than a bag of Skittles.

4. smoke it all up! don't hesitate to herbivate

:p

and DAMN thats some fire

5. That bud is actually beautiful. The colors are so vivid. Too much dankess.

6. Im so sad that I only have 1.5 grams left.
    I kind of regret giving my friend some, But I needed the money. Im going away for the weekend, and doubt I can get bud where im going.
    Im going to be drinking and doing other substances (which I already have), But Im only going to have a little bit of weed to last me 4 days... And when I drink/do other things I need to smoke weed... But w.e, I will try to make it last.

7. Bring a one hitter and try to conserve as much as you can.

8. fuck thats some colorful bud

9. Pick up another quarter for this trip...

What makes alcohol better? Weed.
    What makes MDMA better? Weed.
    What makes drugs better? Weed.
    What cures ANY hangover/comedown? :smoke:

10. Taste the rainbow