Sticky Buds

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Feb 1, 2012.

1. so i just picked up some sticky ass trees. like super sticky. it feels almost like glue. the wiehgt looks good and everything but im wondering whats the best way to deal with this?

i already rolled a joint and im letting it sit under my lamp so hopefully dry it up a bit. you think itll work

2. ummmmm dont let it sit there man im pretty sure sticky bud is good? Smoke that Joint right now bro

3. Is it like moist or something?

4. The hell is wrong with you? Smoke it, sticky buds smoke better because they burn slower.

5. no its not moist its just super sticky. i had some similar buds a while ago and when i tried to smoke it, it kept going out, thats why i wanna dry it a little

edit: i gotta wait for family to leave anyways to smoke

6. Sticky is good :confused:

7. IM NOT saying its bad you guys damn. im saying that ive smoked this kind of bud before and it doesnt stay lit. i know i could smoke a bowl but im in a joint mood

so the question is will letting it sit for about 30 mins make it more smokable?

8. I always thought sticky was good. You know like that ''sticky icky''.......your ruining your weed dude dont let it sit there and oxidize,itl lose its dankness

.....As long as you have a lighter whats the problem?

9. [quote name='"Tokalo"']IM NOT saying its bad you guys damn. im saying that ive smoked this kind of bud before and it doesnt stay lit. i know i could smoke a bowl but im in a joint mood

so the question is will letting it sit for about 30 mins make it more smokable?[/quote]

Could just be your rolls that make it go out.

10. Dissssssssss

11. nah bruh. i have a masters degree in rolling. im gonna smoke this in about a half hour and ill update. :wave:

12. I wish I could roll joints...........Oh well that why im getting a joint roller

13. i always wonderd how people cant roll joints? its like second nature to me. i can do it blindfolded

14. Well im sure if i practiced I could, I just dont want to have to waste a bunch of papers, and im too lazy. Im sure one day ill learn though

15. Wow I havent played burnout revenge in forever.........I just hooked up my ps2 and im playing burnout!!! Wow this brings back memories lol

16. papers are the cheapest way to smoke besides bowls, you can get 50 packs of TOP papers for 50cents. TOPs suck to smoke but are good for practice its wicked simple once you pick it up.

update on the joint:

smoked about 75% of the sitcky in a kingsize rolly. had to take off off some on the end cuz it got resined up pretty quick. its leafy like an afghan kush .definetly some potent indica.