Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stickest weed Ive had in such a long time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by midnightstokerguy, Oct 4, 2014.

1. #1 midnightstokerguy, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    I was too high to wanna post this last night but my fellow grasscity members, this nug stuck to my fingers and would not fall... I'm timed it to about 45 seconds where I gave up and realized it must be some pretty potent shit lol I wish I had a iPhone for a better picture but..... Wow insaine shit i don't know the name of it though...

Attached Files:

2. Picture isn't the best but I bought a half oz of green crack about a year ago, I went to take a nug out of the bag and literally every nug was stuck together I was only holding onto one nug but I still had the entire half oz in my hand it was hands down the best weed I've smoked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Glad to hear she's that sticky icky you've been looking for, looks like some good smoke, kinda hard to tell from the picture.
    Nonetheless smoker up :)