Stickers?

Discussion in 'General' started by watusippin?, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Do you blades know of any legit place I can buy some stickers to represent my views on weed? While I was visiting my parents today my step-dad gave me a pretty nice brief case to carry all of my work/school shit in. I like the brief case but I think its a little too nice for me to carry around campus. So I want to stick some weed related stickers on there in hopes of meeting other stoners at school as well as evening out the business man look it gives.

I go to a community college so no one cares if you smoke weed as long as its not on campus. I have a friend who wears Norml cloths to his classes and he said no one gives a shit so I am not worried about it bringing and negative attention.

So can anyone help me out and post up a link to a site that you've used before?

2. Just buy some sticker paper shit from Walmart, you can like print stuff on it.

EDIT: Actually, I don't even know if that's real :smoking:, it just came to mind and seems like it would be real.

3. Have you tried your local smoke shop(s)?

4. yeah, i've tried all of the ones around here. Only one shop sells stickers and they only have Phire logos and one other one that I cant think of.

So im limited to online purchases.

5. I can make you a bumper sticker, you'd have to buy it through my zazzle store but if you tell me what design/quote/saying whatever I can put it on there. I'm not a genius master mind at photoshop but I know my way around the basics and I can make things look good =]