StickEnugzz Organic 2.0

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by StickEnugzz, May 26, 2018.

1. Hello GrassCity, thanks to all of the excellent blades in here I have been mostly self sustaining for quite awhile now. Other than some things a grower should never be without I get by with the best of what nature intended and hope to keep it that way for the rest of my days. Since I was last here in the GC forums my father died from cancer in a little over 2 years and now my mother has it and is currently under several doctors care. I on the other hand don’t have cancer(knock on wood) but I do suffer with a lot of shit so hopefully we can share not only grow techniques but also maybe we can share the little things in the forum that make life easier for us as self sustaining Cannabis caretakers. “Keepers Of The Herb”if you will. So don’t be shy, comment as you wish, respect your fellow blades and have fun doing it. ️More to come...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Currently working with a couple strains I’ve waited a while to run. While I really enjoy all there is about cannabis I especially enjoy the genetics put out by people who care about the purity, the viability and the strength of their herb. To me that’s just about anything Subcool. Dude has been through a lot especially during these last several months. So don’t be surprised if I don’t represent when I can. A few years ago I started some Dinafem Diesel with a ten pack. It was all very nice but there was this pheno that was just rank as hell. Smelled like a very strong lemon scent when you took a time but on exhale it was unmistakeable Diesel fuel. I’m currently trying one bean out of 8 that I tried to pop. This is the only one to open. Those seeds were probably close to or over 10 years old and were from one that slightly hermied. Can’t wait to see what happens. My other two I have Up right now are a Critical Kush and a GG4xWhite Widow. Very familiar with WW but the others I’ve only enjoyed as smoke or vapor. Pictures and the body of journal to follow soon.

3. IMG_2098.JPG
    GG4XWW
    IMG_2099.JPG
    In front is Critical Kush and in back is Diesel #5
    IMG_2102.JPG
    IMG_2103.JPG
    IMG_2100.JPG
    Image1527361250.514138.jpg
    These are from a while back. My methods are simple, I believe in making what I can and using what I want to as long as I can justify it with proven results.

4. #4 StickEnugzz, May 26, 2018
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
    Image1527362957.842692.jpg
    Stick with your tried and true methods.

5. #5 StickEnugzz, May 26, 2018
    Last edited: May 26, 2018
    IMG_2199.JPG
    Critical Kush
    IMG_2198.JPG
    Critical Kush
    IMG_2192.JPG
    Diesel #5

These are some of the only LITFA I have grown out in a long time. I did this mainly for space concerns. However, the Critical Kush has other ideas by growing out as much as she does up. Both of these are right at 2’ tall. The D#5 is in a 2 gl and the CK is in a 5 gl Smart Pot.

6. #6 StickEnugzz, May 28, 2018
    Last edited: May 28, 2018