The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

steven colbert show 2night mpp guy

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GeorgeB, Jul 27, 2007.

1. did yall see this 2night? colbert was basically bashing him, its was kinda funny but he did it the whole damn time, anybody else see this ?

2. I must say.. that was funny when stephen whipped out the duritos.

3. I used to like colbert but he's always a dick to every one, I guess he thinks it'll keep his show from getting canceled lol But I think aaron houston is great, he's fighting for medical marijuana and possibly legalization in the place where it counts. I figured this forum would show some support..

4. that was freaking awesome when he pulled out the doritos... and then the dip lol.

5. it was lol, but he truthfully could have stopped there, instead of interuption him so much for the whole rest of the interview.

6. Meh, I hated that interview. It's ridiculous arguing over that, but he took it way too far. puppet

7. Am I the only person who sees it for the satirical piece that it is? You may want to stop watching the show, seems like his comedy is going right over your heads.

8. I love that show and I understand the comedy, but Stephen should have given the man more time to talk. Good exposure none the less.

9. As most people SHOULD know, the whole point of that show is satire (specifically at the O'Riley Factor). Understand that in actuality, what he appears to be contending is really what he is supporting.

However, I agree that Colbert should have given the guy more time to talk. There's no point in having a guest that speaks for something that the general audience agrees in, just to turn around and not give him any air time.

Still a funny show, but that particular segment wasn't too fair.

Grasscity Deals Near You