Steve-o, rise and demise.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ionbob00, Apr 30, 2009.

1. I don't know if you all know about it or not, but MTV is having an hour long special on Sunday at 10 about his serious drug problems leading him to rock bottom.. I thought this might be an interesting little show, and am rather anxious to see it... Thoughts?

2. i could tell he was always on something while doing Jackass.... on there he was able to endure soooo much pain and not show it

if youve seen him on Dancing with the Stars (or on The Soup like i did) he is such a pussy now about any pain at all

idk too much about the rest of his personal life tho

3. Thanks for the heads up...I'll be watching...I like Steve-O...will be interesting, I'm sure! :D

4. he was always hittin that yayo and Ketamine so like pain was nothing

5. That guy is dictionary douchebag.

in the one video with him doing a bunch of wippets: "Im the SHIT dude im the man"

6. Steve-o is a fuckin' dipshit.

7. thats funny i was just watching some videos about him doing drugs on youtube yesterday lol.

8. lol i wanna see that video wheres it at?:D

9. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaUg7ensxP0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

10. ya dude...a lot of people dont know how fuckin crazy steve-o really is...everyone sees him on jackass doing funny shit...but do u guys think he is ever sober for any of those stunts...fuck no...he is always fucked up on that show. ive seen some really funny videos of him takin weed out in LA rite in front of cops. another time he was just gettin out of court cuz of coke and the whole time he was leaving with his attorney a paparazzi was asking him stuff...and hes just like "ya im fuckin guilty...i love coke" lol

this will be an interesting show and i definetly wanna see it...i wish they put this shit on hbo or sumthing cuz its gonna be edited a lot...if it was unedited it would probly be a lot better

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciBOvvHZeGM]YouTube - steve o pcp saved my life 1 of 4[/ame]

12. Im looking foward to seeing it. In the commercial he comes up with all those vials and says ooooo. I think those are ket..... i remember somewhere he liked doing dissacoatives. :smoking::smoking:

13. #14 Barnkis, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    Same, that was entertaining!

I wanna see this, but idk where/when it would play in canada

14. dude i just watched that whole thing..all 4 parts...shit is crazy lol

the sad thing is that i got a buddy that ive known since like 3rd grade that is going fuckin insane now...and some of the shit steveo did there...my buddy has done..like shit he says and it really is quite sad...drugs are fun...but u gotta be careful with some of em

15. Shit is actually kinda sad when you take into account shortly after this his close friends admitted him to a psychiatric ward and he attempted suicide.

Tread carefully fellow psychonauts and remember that we play a dangerous game when we delve into the inner expanse.

16. He said he used some PCP to have the courage to do the stunts, and not feel any pain.

17. I think it looks really interesting. it was a matter of time before seeing this happen. Some of the clips for the special are really really sad... He gets like Intervention-like fucked up on whippets.

18. In Jackass he was always really drunk. He actually went to rehab for quite sometime. Just a crazy dude i guess, loves the drugs.

19. The pcp thing i posted is fucked lol. He staples stuff to himself and can't even feel it. I bet he smoked pcp for his jackass stunts