Steve Irwin Tribute Video

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Sep 5, 2006.

1. beautiful movie man...really touched me...

a true aussie icon; an icon to everyone all over the world...

RIP

2. I haven't watched the video yet, but I want to say that this news, suprisingly, made me pretty sad. I remember watching him for years, he was probably THE most famous zoo worker ever. He did great things for not only the austrailian wildlife, but for all around the world.

R.I.P. Steve:(

3. fuck it sucks that he's gone and we'll never hear him being so enthusiastic about what he's doing/helping people except in videos/our memories.

i can still barely believe he's gone for atleast this lifetime.

even my own great-grandmother died 2 hours before irwin did and when i heard about steve it took straight over the feeling of what happened before him and just made it worse..

:(

4. I think all of us can identify with him.

His passion, his enthusiam, his unconditional love is something we all strive for.

I will scincerley miss the guy.

5. that made me really sad..
    i used to watch his show everyday
    he will be missed..
    rip

6. So true R M, I will miss him and I can only imagine how Terry is feeling. Only the good die young!!!!

7. And his 8 year old daughter :(

They'll be alright though, because they have the love of the world.

8. At least his 8 year old will have some memories of him. His son is only 2 I believe...The boy will never know his father.

Just watched it. I haven't heard that MercyMe song in quite a while...it was a good choice.

9. Nice video man.

10. rest in peace steve...
    [​IMG]

11. what gets me about his death is that only 17 othe poeple in recorded hirstory have died in that way. started to think about what it would feel like to die like tha, it had to fucking kill having poison injected into your heart.... fuc man.

12. The saddest part is he might have lived if he didn't pull it out. He fucked himself there, if he just would of went to a hospital he might of been saved. Even though it is poison, and his heart:(

13. [​IMG]RIP STEVE IRWIN.

14. aight i mean i feel bad the guy died and i feel extremely bad for his family, but people die everyday, why the hell is there so much hype for this dude who constantly puts himself in harms way and interacts with deadly animals knowing theres a large chance of getting hurt...this was basically a form of long term suicide! i just cant comprehend why there have been like 15 threads for this one guy when innocent people that are dying from things they didnt do to themselves, why so many threads, what is the big deal that this suicidal wack job finally stepped too far into the fire that he has been dancing around for years!

call me insensitive, ignorant, whatever i dont care im just confused why this loony man should be held any higher (or even at the same height) as some poor child or parent who died a long painful death from cancer. someone explain this to me please.

and im not saying that this guy deserved to die so please dont take it that way, however i am saying that the dude was playing with fire and eventually your gonna get burned. RIP to steve and everyone else whos died

15. Because he was so passioniat about what he did. I can only hope I can kind such enjoyment when it comes time for me to choose my career

16. He helped the world out in so many ways. HE activly(sp?) supported wildlife funds, he worked at a zoo. And rescued animals. He also was a great teacher. And he will continue to teach even your children in the future with his videos. He will always be remmeber as a good man, and father. Even though he could have died thousands of times, I just never though it would happen. Another true good man, is taken from us. By his own stupidity, yes. But he was still a very special person.

17. aight fair enough, thanks for answering, i didnt know much about him, didnt know he was supporting wildlife funds, etc, thats why i was just curious what was so special about him. thank you

18. I see where your coming from, v-puff.

I don't know, Steve Irwin was a guy I really respect. He was a representation of everything good that can come of us, his genuine enthusiasm and passion, his respect of the world around him, a man who strived and achieved his goals and risk himself to do so. There are so many positive aspects to the man who was Steve Irwin, he was relativley young, and daring.

He was a person everybody can identify with at some level, even if you think he's a dork or reckless. I also look at it from the bigger perspective. Most our media is filled with the shortcommings and horrors of humanity. Then suddenly the freak accident death of a very enthusiastic and positive environmentalists and was the icon of a country.

Im not trying to devalue the life of others lost in the daily human conflicts and tragedies on our planet, but I genuinley believe this guy represented alot of things to alot of people, weather it been on a tiny degree.

19. no, he did pull the barb out.

(don't know if anyone else already told you, i just skimmed through it)