Steroids ?

Discussion in 'General' started by KEEPONTOKING, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Ok G.C i havent posted a thread in quite a while so i thought its about time i get back on the boards.

I am considering using steroids and am looking for some infomation about usage of them.

I have used them before but the last time were just in a tablet form and i am thinking about going on the jabs (injections)

Im quite well built at the moment because of always going to a local gym that a friend owns so membership is free :D

My new job that i have of a night time is to be a door man on some night clubs in are town and the real reason for wanting to go on the streiods will just give me more confidence.

Any help on this subject is greatly apperciated.

2. Ive heard it makes your penis shorter. and also cuases ED. not sure of that. couple of my people used em, i wouldnt recommend using em..

why not work harder to get buffer?

good luck to you man

-bliz

3. no, it makes ur testicles shrink.. puts alotta acne on ur face, back, chest, etc.. and a whole buncha other shit.

as far as using them, i say dont do it... you want muscles? work at it.. and stop tryna take the eazy way out.. if u need steroids to help build your confidence, then theres somethin wrong here...

4. still, its part of your genitles shrinking. just doesnt sound fun to me.

ima have to agree, work harder, lift more, lift longer.

5. They make your balls smaller and your breasts bigger.

I'm pretty sure no one on here is going to say "Yea man, steroids are the shit. Go for it." The reason for the is probably that the majority of people on these boards realize that steroids are stupid and they're bad for you.

On an older steroids thread, someone said they're safe if you know what you're doing. That may be so (even though I doubt it) but still, will you really get satisfaction out of your stronger look knowing that you cheated to get it?

If you want more confidence, smoke a joint. That always worked for me.

6. Yea man, steroids are the shit. Go for it.

you'll probably get alot of flamin on this thread, i got it on mine

but yea, i'll just tell you that they definitely work, but your still gonna have to eat right or supplement or whatever it is to build muscle, cuz your muscles still need shit to grow like protein n what not.

7. yeah plus it would suck being a big ass guy RIPPED with muscles n shit and no balls and a short dick you know ?

8. Hahaha interesting replys and some of you might be getting me wrong,im knot a small guy as it is but when i see some of the people on the doors they seem like monsters.

I have been going the gym for around four years now mostle like 3-4 times a week and i have grown to a point that is hard to get past.

Its just an option i thought about and was wondering what you guys think but i can see the majority of you think this is a bad idea and i respect you opinion.

And by the way chronikkkk i do have balls or i wouldent be working outside a night club lollz.

9. Hm... Personally, i've never seen the point in steroids. I always thought it was stupid to take a dangeous substance to enhance your physical appearance. I always like to take my substances for mind enhancement ;). But people like different things, and to some people their physical appearance is very important to them. I would say dont do it, because in my mind the cons outweigh the pros. But if you're really into it and really want it, then do it, just as long as you do some background research and know exactly what the risks are and know exactly what you're putting into your body.

10. Personally, I have no clue at all about steroids, I just wanted to post to say do whatever you want dude.

Guys, he obviously is not dumb and knows the negatives on steroids. Its his body, someone help this brotha out

11. popping up an old thread because there is alot of BS in the responses.

AAS (Androgenic anabolic steroids) are, while riskier than marijuana, to the athletic/bodybuilding/strength community what marijuana is to you guys.

You guys have little knowledge about AAS apart from media propoganda, much like most people who condemn marijuana use do about marijuana.

Yes, they will cause testicular atrophy. Easily kept at bay by using a drug called HCG (human chrono gonadotropin) during your cycle, and your balls are easily restored by using proper post-cycle therapy.

Bitch tits are a result of aromatization of the compounds, ie. an increase in estrogen. These can be controlled easily by use of aromatase inhibitors during the cycle such as letrozole or anastrozole.

Acne is a result of high amounts of DHT (dihhydro testosterone), which also increases when one injects androgenic compounds. This can be controlled by use of a drug called proviron. Many users do not have much trouble with acne on cycle even at large doses, some break out bad even at lowered dosages.

If used properly, and if not abused, AAS are relatively risk free. There are similar decriminalization campaigns for AAS as there are for marijuana. In the UK and Canada, like cannabis, AAS are decriminalized.

I am somewhat of an expert on the science and use of anabolic steroids, being a bodybuilder and using them myself. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to pm me.

NO SOURCE CHECKS, I WILL NOT REVEAL MY SOURCES.

12. I dont see why you wpnt post your sources? That seems sketchy, so how are we supposed to verify your information is correct?

13. I dont see that as risk free when you use other drugs to counter all the side effects of the first one...thats just more drugs in your body, and its just not natural. Are there any side effects of all these other drugs?

14. other than balls and breasts, there are serious cardio-vascular risks when taking steroids...why not take some mma classes or sumthin, you already have the body for it!!

15. yea, this guy's pretty much right about everything

i never had my balls shrink, never had my dick shrink
    i DID get a ton of confidence, acne (wasn't very severe), and "roid rage"

i was on a pretty moderate cycle though

the muscle growth was worth it

16. Wow, steriods just to get some muscle? I've seen some steriod users, they look like Monsters. It's not hot at all! Plus, what's the fun in having muscles without earning them. Girls like it when I guy works out, but if you tell a girl you took steriods she'd probably laugh at you....

Well that's just my opinion.

17. if you already have some muscle built..like you got a base already then you'll blow up in like 4 weeks on roids...go for it if you got a good connect. try a cycle and see how u like it ..

18. You don't just sit on your ass, use steroids, and get huge. You need to work hard, follow a proper bodybuilding diet. The gains are just superior, and allow for supraphysical amounts of muscle growth.

To the other responses

@ The source check question: I'm talking about my steroid sources, not my information sources

@ the other response: yes, everything does have its risks. these are powerful hormones. The science is advanced enough now that we can counter virtually all the side effects. Some side effects that ar not easily counterable, and are a result of both the use of the steroids and the aforementioned ancilliaries are bad lipid profiles. These can be fixed by coming off cycle and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Regular bloodwork is a near surefire way to make sure that you don't mess yourself up.

The cardiovascular risks are overrated, especially if you follow a healthy bodybuilding diet, get bloodwork done, etc.

19. I'd rather not risk my balls shrinking, the acne, and the roid rage. I jus pump iron, eat healthy, and drink plenty of water. TO each his own though bro.

20. My friend used them and loved them. He also got huge. But yea they are horrible for your body in the long run.