steroids/meatheads

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by tonebeats, Mar 16, 2012.

1. i think it is hilarious that if you are knowledgeable on steroids that people immediately think you are on or have taken them. also people who take them quick to open up about it if you have an idea of what you are talking about. this has been happening to me a lot lately and it just makes me lol. i know this just can't be me.

2. [quote name='"tonebeats"']i think it is hilarious that if you are knowledgeable on steroids that people immediately think you are on or have taken them. also people who take them quick to open up about it if you have an idea of what you are talking about. this has been happening to me a lot lately and it just makes me lol. i know this just can't be me.[/quote]

I hear I'm on roids all the time just have to renember haters are motivators

3. nothing wrong with the juice if you know what you are doing and getting test at the doc's office on regular basis, can improve your life alot.

4. i would take steroids but im comfortable with having a big penis. LOL

5. it doesnt make your dick shrink....can make nuts shrink depending on what you take doe

6. Am I allowed to say this? :laughing: I would take steroids if I could inject myself. Even those legal ones like d-Bol and stuff will have almost the same effect. I've never been told I'm on steroids cause I haven't been lifting long enough to seem like it but when someone says that I would take it as a compliment

7. [quote name='"Treerollington"']
    it doesnt make your dick shrink....can make nuts shrink depending on what you take doe[/quote]

i thought it made both small , Guess i learn something new everday lol

8. I heard it does however the effects where off once you stop using.

9. It doesn't make your dick smaller, thats not possible? (is it?) the reason it makes your balls smaller is that is where the hormone testosterone is created and steroids act as artificial testosterone and can shut down your natural production so your balls will shrink as they don't need to make it, but when you stop if you use some sort of pct they will be back and fine.

10. What happens if you take it once and never do post cycle therapy? Do your balls never go back even after years?

11. somewhat, yes you will lose a little strength and mass.
    but overall, the gains you get while cycling juice are going to be there.

its not like you juice and put on 50lbs, then stop and you shrink back to your original size.
    you will shrink a little, but you could just do a cutting phase.
    get beast mode. cycle again. repeat.

also it depends on the type of 'roid you are using as to what happens internally.

i have never messed with anything like this, but i have friends who take the stuff.
    we blaze up and talk about it because they know im interested in it & they are quite knowledgable.

12. I'm currently in the midst of a 12 week run myself.

All the affore mentioned side effects are reversible if not preventable altogether.

As for the loss of mass post cycle, much of it is due to water retention because of the aromatization of the hormone. Yes, you lose a little muscle but its mostly water; keep in mind that diet and training are maintained.

500iu of HCG per week will keep your natural hormone production working during cycle so that HPTA shutdown can be kept in check.

Aromatase inhibitors and progesterone inhibitors can keep side effects like gynecomastia (bitch tits) at bay.

The information is astounding when compared to the days of Arnie and Lou Ferrigno. There is an enormous knowlege base out there folks. I'd recommend watching a documentary by Chris Bell called, "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" if you'd like to educate yourself on the issue further.

I dont smoke MJ but I have a loved one who does and therefore I'm on GC to educate myself further on the subject. She's seen "Bigger, Stronger, Faster", and although she really doesnt get what I do or why, she's got a better idea of how I go about it in a safe and sane manner. She used to be quite the hater on the subject...lol.

13. If you don't mind me asking, how much does it cost you? Including the supplements that negate some of the unwanted side effects?

14. [quote name='"Runningw235"']

If you don't mind me asking, how much does it cost you? Including the supplements that negate some of the unwanted side effects?[/quote]

I'd wait till he answers but my guess would be with the post cycle somewhere in the 6-700 dollar range. I think that's only for a month.. I could be way off tho

15. To answer your questions:

Groceries come first! That is where the primary focus is in budgeting.

As for the anabolics, including ancillaries (PCT, hcg, etc), I could easily spend 600-700 in a year.

Whey protein isolate, Cycle support supps and pre workout drink I'd guesstimate 300-500 in a year. I buy in bulk so that makes a huge difference.

Groceries are whats expensive though. Especially when trying to eat clean. I'm always on the lookout for good deals on half or quarter beefs. Wild game if I get lucky. Yes, get a chest freezer.

I by no means am an expert on the subject of anabolics but I can answer a few questions pertaining to my experiences and knowlege I've aquired. And, of course, please dont ask me for sources

16. How much do the actual roids cost?

17. My balls are bigger than my dick in comparison.

18. i'm angry enough without roid rage lol fuck roids

19. Depends on the compounds and the source.

$65 per 10ml vial and my liquid oral ran me $35. Since I go through 4 vials on average per 12 week cycle, lets say $300.

Unr3al brought up roid rage. There is a common misconception that steroids cause "roid rage". When you make the comparison, only a very small prcentage of the population are just plain assholes. Lets say your typical 175 pound jerk just gained 25 pounds of body mass. Now he's a 200lb jerk. Now, in our society we tend to lean toward blaming any and all things instead of the individual. I can get angry and frustrated like anyone else, its my choice however, to react to said stimuli.

Now, take those same percentages and go to your local tavern to observe the patrons. I would be more concerned with alcohol decreasing peoples inhibitions to commit a violent act. In the end, its not the alcohols fault, its the individual that has to take the responsibility of their own actions. It boils down to choice.

Steroids are not for everyone though. Especially for people under 30. Lots of folks say 25 years of age but I beleive more potential can be reached, than not, in that 5 year window. Genetics play a major role as well so....

20. I feel like it should be mentioned that you shouldn't use steroids until you're finished growing. If you use them when you're young, you run the risk of fucking up your natural test production and needing TRT for the rest of your life.