Sterner's journal- 3x3 flood/drain 1000w perpetual. Buckle up kiddies.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Sterner, Aug 8, 2012.

1. :eek:

My bad....
    Ya, two different things..... :D
    Carry on... roflmao

And God I hate chop day... lol
    I got one coming up within a week myself, then another double the size a week behind that one...
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

IMO, worst part, and most time consuming, trimming the medication... Not :cool: lol

:wave:

2. cut the kush down. letting the cheese go a little longer. all cloudy trichomes but some white pistols still so giving it a few more days. will probably cut them down this weekend.

i will have no problem lollipopping them next time. fuck popcorn buds. i'm just going to make hash out of those anyway and they suck to trim.

i was so nervous when i started i was visibly shaking but it became unfun in 15 mins. lol

3. I know huh, after 15-20 min you're done having fun, but you have at least 2-3 hrs more work ahead of you... :(
    I have a buddy that when he chops it's like 10-12lbs at a time and always asks me, want to help...

Nooooooooooooooo, you go ahead, and have fun with that... :D

That's like getting a girl prego, she has the baby, then ya ask someone else to support it for 18yrs....
    NOT..... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4. :D:wave::smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHYnACnKEVQ]Fucking Hate Harvesting - YouTube[/ame]