Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sterilizing after each hit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kristen Stewart, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm pretty much a germophobe.......

Therefore before I take a hit i light the mouthpiece

However, last night i vaped for the first time and I couldn't do that....

Is there any thing else you can do?

2. forget about your germaphobic ways and smoke the god damn ganja. :hello:

3. get your own hose/bag? or just spray everything down with iso

4. Don't sterilize after each hit.

You are chalk full of germs. Wriggly little germs are on you're skin, in your toe nails and in your eyelashes. They are probably swimmin' around in your stomach.

And ganja... well... it makes you forget about all that and just feel good.

And the ganja is probably germtopia too.

5. What about people with cold sores?

6. There are germs in your eyeball fluid, germs in your saliva, your mucus, your stomach... Oh, the germs in your intestines would make you vomit, but they help you digest your food. There are germs on your head, on your face, living in you, everywhere. Being a germaphobe is so unpractical. You can't escape germs, and if you could, you would die.

7. well do you have a cold sore?

8. Don't smoke with people who have them....man dude common sense.

9. Well if they have cold sores, you'll know. If you do run into someone with visible cold sores, I'd just not smoke with that piece all together.

+1 on germs being everywhere. You really can't escape them.

10. How do you know?

What if they aren't broken out?

11. fuck that shit

12. ..wat :D

13. Quit being a [insert here]. Last advice I give you.

14. You are so racist :mad:

15. lots of germs are good and you can't possibly kill every germ. you will still get sick occasionally, but that's about the only bad thing about germs.

16. Why is everyone pissed off?

PROTECTION

17. If it isn't broken out, it isn't contagious.

And chances are, you already have the herpes virus. 80% of people have herpes in their system and don't even know it because it can lay dormant for years. Most people get it when they are just little kids at like 5 years old. Once the virus infects a person, it will remain in that person's body forever.

18. You sick fuck you have herpes!

ADAM HAS FUCKING HERPES

19. #20 FiveOnIt, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
    So, if I'm ever smoking with you, I should just roll a blunt? ;) just kidding. Just try to get over your fears of germs, accept the fact that you can't hide from everything. The chances of getting herpes from inhaling out of the same vape as someone else is highly unlikely. You'll need to do a lot worse things when you finally want to reproduce in life, I'm sure no one finds Germ-X as a comfortable lube..

There you go, hope I helped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.