Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stereotypes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuburbanDankies, Apr 18, 2011.

1. So around me, theres a stereotypical stoner:
    -Drinks a lot
    -All stoner friends
    -Smokes cigarettes
    -Doesn't do well in school
    -Has tons of sublime/bob marley/jimi hendrix shirts, doesnt know their music
    -Plays guitar to get girls
    -Doesn't go to school
    -Stupid, lazy, motivationless, etc.
    If you ask why these are the stereotypes, its because most dudes who blaze around me are like this. :(
    Regardless, what are some stereotypes you guys come across and do you subscribe to them? Personally, i smoke cigarettes and love sublime, i play guitar (music major here, piano is my principle), but i do work hard. I also hate drinking.
    I know most of you GC guys arent like this, but what are some other common stereotypes you guys do/don't identify with?

2. Stereotypes are idiotic. Why be judgemental and/or assuming of others just because they act a certain way or do a certain thing?

3. Those stereotypes are true around me too, but I don't fit into any of them.
    Others are:
    -raggedy look
    -long hair
    -unshaven face

4. You can't possibly understand the scum around me. Fuck suburban new jersey.

5. i smoke im my highschools starting quarterback, ima a jock, i get a's and b's and at my school 5k+ kids all my friends do it and we are all in varsity , jv sports. ^^opposite of stereotypes.

6. I smoke, I'm my college's starting quarterback, point-guard, attacker and line-backer, I'm a super-jock and I'm a pimp, got 10k+ friends at my school that has 11k kids, got 200 girlfriends who I fuck each night.

7. There will always be stereotypes just ignore them.

8. lol i was thinking he same thing :rolleyes:

9. Common stereotypes of a stoner girl- ugly, gross, fat.
    I know that a lot of you guys don't think so, and in my area this isn't much of a stereo type, but among those who don't partake I have come across this stereotype. (them thinking it, not applying it to me, thus being surprised that i smoke weed because they thought only gross ugly fat girls smoked. Which is ridiculous. )

*not meant to hurt anyone's feelings.