Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stereotype

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SwiperNoSniping, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Why does everyone stereotype marijuana!? I smoke weed and I'm in good shape, healthy, and get good grades. Every1 thinks that weed fucks your life up.

2. propaganda from back before your momma and daddy were stains in underwear

3. Dirty government propaganda

4. Incorrect stereotypes are the real problem.

They can only go off their own experience, often being anti-cannabis propaganda

5. QFT, it's an uphill battle to tackle 70+ years of lies, a real David and Goliath struggle. MPP's annual budget is $6 million. Compare that to the $1.4 billion spent by the ONDCP over 8 years on anti-marijuana advertisements alone.

6. ^^ Basically what they said, Defintly the propaganda..When i was a kid, up until right before i started smoking, i always thought pot was bad and would make you stupid and shit. I thought this because of propaganda. I didnt know the truth till i read up on it, and mostly after i smoked it for my first time. :D

7. Scary numbers man.
    When I think that, I also like to think, its been used for thousands of years, and in this brief blip of 70 years, it's illegal.

8. Actually, it's downhill lately. No matter how much they spend, more and more research is coming out that's proving a majority of their lies wrong.

9. Yes, but still I have asked MANY MANY people about their beliefs on Marijuana, and everyone still thinks it's taboo and horrible for you. Even when Obama brought it up in a speech everyone laughed when he mentioned it. :(

10. why these people who want to do so much good,who call themselves government and this and that. why them say you must not use herb.

11. My friend smokes a blunt or more a day and is the top 10 highest gpa in our school and has great health and alot of people know that he smokes lol.

12. yea it sucks kinda, but i'd rather be called a pothead (with a negative connotation) than a politician :D.

13. Yeah, but the problem is, I'm on probation and went from smoking everyday to not at all, because of this shit.

14. blame the government man.

15. fucking move man!

16. you see a negative while a see a t-break disguised as probation

17. Up until we were all 13, we all used to believe the crap they taught us about how marijuana causes lung cancer, that meth is made out of battery acid and rat poisoning, that one joint will get you addicted, and they always sterotype stoners as lazy 15 year old kids getting D's and F's in school.

Really it's all brain washing which makes people ignorant.

18. t-break?

I actually do smoke occasionally right after I get tested, but I really miss it, and want to smoke.. i just dont want to go to jail..

19. tolerance break, it allows the receptors in the brain that thc effects to "recuperate" after extensive use, kinda like going back to being a virgin toker

20. Again, I wan't to toke.. But I'm not sure how to get away with it, I weigh like 130 lbs I'm really skinny, and I don't work out very often.. So Ive heard that I can have it out of me in a couple of days, but don't want to risk it.