Steps for guerilla growing

Discussion in 'Security' started by jcj77d, Jun 19, 2010.

1. #1 jcj77d, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    Just for starters.

1. Use a container/pot that blends in w/ the environment, eg: green, brown pots, etc.
    2. Have more than 2 ways in & out to the grow area, not to leave so many trails.
    3. Location, Location, Location,,, find a very remote area, possibly near a water sourse, look for signs of humans, eg: cigarette butts, beer/soda cans, broken branches @ feet & head level (animals or human?), then leave something behind near the grow area, eg: like a pair of sunglasses, compass hanging on a branch (something worth taking), & leave it for a week, & if you return & the items are gone, then humans have been there, find another spot.
    4. Space plants apart, in different places not to draw attention to the grow area.
    5. Try to minimize the trips to the grow, & when you do, try to do it when the suns going down, & also bringing something like a fishing pole & night bobbers is good, or a LEGAL GUN/PELLET RIFLE, so you have an excuse if your caught coming out, "I was fishing, hunting, etc", Play the role of the outdoorsy type.
    6. Never leave anything behind @ the grow area, especially if it can be linked back to you.
    7. Hang/drag a tree branch w/ leaves or a broom or something similar behind you as you walk to wash/mix away any foot steps/prints.
    8. An area that gets at least 6hrs of direct/unblocked sunlight.
    thats it for now

2. Brilliant idea.

3. ^^ agree, I'm going to try that.

4. I leave dollar bills around the place sticking out under rocks. Anyone will take money.

5. What advice would you give for pest and animal control, as well as mites and mold?

6. whens the latest time to start growing, i started mine a week ago its to 3rd set of true leafs

7. late march early april after the last frost, thats the best time to plant but prepare before hand

8. chicken wire, or use your piss, & pee around the area when you visit, the "human" smell should help keep animals away, or buy some fox/wolf urine & place that around.

Neem oil is great for bugs, & so is diatomaceous earth

9. your good to go, veg wont be as long, but still plenty of time

10. Obvious but very informative. People usually over look these obvious steps and concentrate on the secondary steps. Its the obvious steps that get you busted.

11. Just a quick but kinda dumb question, will your plant die once winter hits if you were in an area that can get below freezing in the winter? And will it start growing back the next late spring?

12. *facepalm* lol:smoking: