Stepped in dog shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shaggy2High, Nov 22, 2010.

1. While i was doing yard work my toe started to hurt and my song "Still blazin" Came on so i go into the house to take a break, take off my shoe and what do i smell? DOG SHIT!!

Dammit Scooby! :mad:

2. damn i remember when i stepped in dog shit one day before i went on the bus to go to school.

that was a shitty day:eek:

3. i stepped in dog shit at least five times today at work.

its disgusting, the owners of the house i'm working on are fucking trailer trash (but in a shitty house) and don't clean the shit from their four dogs. seriously, if there was that much dog shit on the average person's lawn, i'm pretty sure it would get raked up.

4. Holy shit that sucks haha.

I member when i was little and i stepped in dog shit, was walking around the house and i couldnt figure out why it smelled so bad. Like i would go from room to room, trying to get away from the horrible stench but it wouldnt leave...finnaly ir ealized it was on the bottom of my shoe haha.

5. Ship happens bro.

6. gah ive done that before. The worst part is that it is ALL over the house and floors after that.

7. Man who step in doo-doo have poopy day - Confucious

8. Sounds quite shitty. :smoke:

9. as they say, "excrement occurs"

10. nothing brightens my day with a nice pile of

[​IMG]

11. this fuckin kid in grade school was a dog shit magnet.
    i fuckin swear to you EVERYDAY he would find a way to step in dog shit. kid was so fucked lmfao