Stephen Colbert meets Dubya

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, May 2, 2006.

1. Stepehn Colbert is the man!

2. This is one of the greatest things i have ever seen, i was watchin it earlier today and he hits where it hurts! these are all things poeple would love to say and he did it 5 feet from the president. of course you wont be seeing this in the mainstream media becasue they dont let the truth out now-a-days.

3. Colbert can rub me the wrong way sometimes because he's such an ass but he's got balls.

But damn that was FUNNY. He got to rip him a new one in front of a crowd of famous people. I'd give anything for the chance. :devious:

4. Not me, i would have gone for an uppercut with the handshake.

5. I'd say the same but walloping that jackass isn't worth dieing for by the secret service.

6. haha! I love Colbert... This was almost painful to watch.. :D

7. That video kept buffering every 5s but i found it somewhere else, fukin a colbert.

"Things like guantanamo are kept secret for a reason... THEYRE DEPRESSING"

8. Seriously I was waiting for some Secret Service guy to just tackle him. I mean he was ripping George forty new assholes and he just WOULD NOT STOP. The best part is when he'd crack a big joke that we'd all laugh at but the rest of the audience is all straight-faced and pissed off. I was waiting for Dubya to speak into his wrist,"take him down take him down!"

9. Oh my god thats great everyone just sits there with straight faces as W gets absolutely destroyed.

Grasscity Deals Near You