Stepdad has leukemia.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Space, Sep 29, 2009.

1. It's been bummin me out and just feel like this story needs to be told.

So my stepdad (moms boyfriend (neither want to pay for divorces, so they just say they're married)) has leukemia. The doc says 3-4 years max. Kimo won't help, it would just makes things worse.

Seeigs as how this Is a weed site, so I'm expectin the usual 'go smoke him up' comment. I'm thinking of asking him. I mean, his last housemate grew inplain sight in a little country town (No one cares), and he used to own a hippie van which read 'Gas, Grass, or Ass' on the side. So he's chill.

I'm just bummed. Him and my mom have been dating for almost a year now, and they're in love like I've never seen. they're for each other. Now he's being taken away.

I just feel helpless here. I wan to help and have their last few years together enjoyable. but don't know how...:(

2. i feel for you man. recently discovered my dads cancer came back. shit sucks.

3. that sucks a whole lot bro,
    you should try and convince your mom to actually marry him, that'd be a good thing for him for sure

4. Search Laetrile on google

5. Yeah man you should defo get your mom to marry him, and ask him to smoke up oneday maybe not straight away and only if it feels right (not because this is a weed forum like you said). I really feel for you man, my mom had breast cancer and had kemo but lived (hopefully it wont come back) and my aunt also had breast cancer and lived (think its hereditery) and my great aunt died of pancreatic cancer.