Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Step by Step Guide on makeing "Green Dragon"

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jcj77d, Sep 20, 2008.

1. well i took 4cc last night, & still the same thing as smoking a bowl just last longer, i guess ingesting mj or anything for that matter, just dosnt work very well for me, but im still gonna make it stronger.

2. that was a sweet guide. gonna refer back to it and make some dragon of my own.

3. decided to make more, w/ my church leftovers, but this time i used orange extract (79% alcohol), & letting it soak for 2wks.

4. Found a good hookup, so now I have enough to spare to make this! I'm def gonna do this asap! I can't wait!!:hello:

Thank you so much for this guide! +Rep

5. no prob

6. JCJ, your #19 post has the wrong you tube video,look for the longer extended version too.:D

This is funny shit to the end,get real high first too.:p

7. thats the longest vid i found 7:09, the rest are shorter in time,,, help

8. any tips for activating thc using a microwave? don't have an oven and i wanna make sure if microwaving buds on high for 2mins wouldn't vaporize it. does cooking green dragon make an apartment reek like a big hot-box and call the cops to our doors?

9. Thats the Kat Williams comedy clip on your MS page,i was talking about the cop who called 911 about ODing on pot brownies.;)

10. yea i made sum of this before...but just with s jar of stems i collected and like 2gs of

sum OG. soaked it in sum smirnof triple distilled purple label vodka 4 3 1/2 weeks...it

was pretty strong i took shots of it while still smokin...its good, if u drink y not add sum thc? :eek::smoking::p

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVaOSE4h4wM"]YouTube - Cop Eats Pot Brownies & Calls 911[/ame]

12. it smells some, but not that bad where someone might think, um call the cops. yes u can use the microwave, but for how long, idk. google green dragon or look on youtube to see if u can find info on microwaving

13. Can somebody move this to the harvesting & proccessing thread?

14. #34 biG_Green, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
    quick question: Is the heating up necessary, from what i read from other sources it just speeds up the process a month or so. Also the method i plan on ingest mine is put the tincture in an eye drop bottle and then place a couple drops under my tongue so it goes directly in my blood stream, do you have any dosage advice? I plan on putting 2-2.5 grams of dank into this tincture how much 151 should i use? also what's the high like?

15. Normal Vodka contains 60% water which makes vodka relatively polar. THC and other cannabinoids are highly non-polar (fat soluable) and therefore would not dissolve as effiecntly in vodka as they would is everclear (which is 95% ethanol). Basicly, you will be wasting plant material if you don't use a highly non-polar solvents. Benzene, butane, hexane, pentane, petroleum ether, toluene, and other hydrocarbons dissolve cannabinoids very efficiently but they pose other health risks since some of these solvents are carcinogenic and may also contain impurities during handling. NEVER USE these compounds for clean extractions. I am a chemist (UCLA).

Performing honey oil or butane extractions can still concentrate butane and other contaminants into the honey oil. Since honey oil is viscous, sticky, and nonpolar, it most likely will trap butane and other nonpolar impurities into the honey oil.

REMEMBER 'LIKE DISSOLVES IN LIKE'. Polar dissolves in polar. Nonpolar dissolves in nonpolar.

16. Bumpity. I can't wait to try this next time I harvest :hippie:

17. hey.
    i just dropped in a bunch of grinded stems (abt. two pill bottles full) along with some kief into a bottle of Smirnoff cherry and i just hope the alcohol percentage is enough to aid in breaking down the plant material because it's not as strong as the everclear that was suggested. 

i mean, the color is an awesome green so far. i'm already impatient to try it, i can't wait!! it's only been two days!! but i'll post back and let you guys know if it's possible to use those run-of-the-mill flavored vodkas with the amount of stems i used. as a side note, my tolerance is very high, so we shall see!!!! 

18. I need some advice please!

I've made this a few times using only a couple oz of alcohol the first time, about 4 ounces the second time, and now I'm about to made a big batch with 14oz of everclear.

Do you think it'll combust with that much everclear at 170-172 degrees? Or would it be the same risk as doing a lower amount of alcohol? I do my double broiler on a electric portable conduction heat stove. I already decarded it and its been soaking for 2 days.

I'm sure people have done it with this much before right?

19. Your links forgot Psychedelic Sam's tincture threads. Main thread is called Another tincture thread short version is called Dragon Lite.

There are lots of folks there who have made GD tens of times each, but they will help a new tincture maker from beginning to end.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum