Step By Step for everything

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rastafisherman, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Hi guys, i'm a beginner and i whold like to be autosuficient in the mater of weed.
    I don't now any thing
    I have a limited budget
    I wold like to start my farmer career with the best orientation, so, what can the proo's tell me about this:
    Germination
    Vegetation
    Flowering
    Making Grow boxes
    The best conditions:
    Lights
    Clima
    ventilation

But remember, i've got limited budget, if i could do a small green house for 2 or 3 plants with stuff i've got at home (Macgayver like) i whold be tremendessly apreciated, and maybe show my apreciation in the form of a painting to the guy with the best idea.
    It's only what i've got.

Peace to you all.

2. First step: Read the Stickies

3. Um if you have a budget...it would be best to mention it(how much $$$), and as already said read the stickies not everyone is willing to spoon feed you:rolleyes:

4. Yea, the grow guides are really handy. Someone should post updated guides however.

5. here's a quick cheap efficient run of the mill

Items you'll need:

Soil (Preferably not MG)
    Nutrients (Any Brand) (High in N for veg, High in P for Flowering)
    Light (Any CFLs) (Preferably 5400 Lumens per Plant)
    *Mylar (Optional but Worth it)
    *Any Fan (Simulates Wind)

for a box i recommend building one out of wood, try measurements of 2'L X 2'W x 3'H, this should give 3 plants enough room to veg and flower to a desirable height, temperature should be around 70 to 90 degrees, if its a box i recommend building a carbon scrubber or buying one, consider buying seeds from Dr. Chronic or Gypsy, or just use bagseed