Stems?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ohdamnitssam, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Can you get high off of smoking stems?
    Is the headache thing true?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If you don't believe it, try it for yourself. Some stems, rarely will be coated with enough trichomes to mask the harshness and perhaps get you a decent buzz. But for the most part, stems will give you a tiny buzz, a major sore throat and a major headache. I speak from expierience.

• Like Like x 2
  3. UPDATE: so I tried it and I usually never smoke stems but because I was out and desperate I smoked the stems...needless to say I'm high as fuck right now

• Like Like x 3
  4. I get migraines from stems

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  6. I've gotten a mild high off stems, but the few times I smoked them the high only lasted a half hour or so and it wasn't worth the harshness and terrible flavor.

7. to think how wasted you could have been

if that had been some bud?

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  8. .dblepost

9. Really? I'll sell you my stems. $20 an ounce. Deal?
    * sells Sam plant stalk and walks away shaking his head and giggling*

• Like Like x 1
  10. I was like 15-16 and couple friends and I took some boomers. I would love to smoke while trippin, but didn't have anything that night. I was really looking forward to smoking and only had a bag of stems (IDK why I used to keep them?) I remember sitting there grinding the stems up for literally like 20 minutes.. Smoked them out of a bong, was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS. The bud I have now would prob work better.. Forget stems!

11. I usually throw stems in with some tea if they havent already been disposed of.

12. I made QWISO from a shit ton of stems once. Wasn't the best, but it worked.

• Like Like x 2
  13. YES, NO

I've smoked stems before, you get a decent high if you smoke enough, the taste is bad, but I never got a headache.

14. I've gotten headaches before but that was after smoking a lot of them. A buddy of mine says he saves stems just to put it behind his lip and apparently you can get high that way. I haven't tried that but maybe it works.

15. You'll not be high. But you will feel something. A slight buzz. For me I get a headache If I smoke it too fast and start coughing. So if you're gonna smoke sticks, take small hits.

16. Never received a headache from smoking stems, but they will get you high

17. Never got a headache. Will get you mildly high, but it burns for freakin ever.

18. Smokin stems huh?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!![​IMG]

19. smoking is not the only method.. grind stems in a coffee grinder to dust... put the ground dust into fat soluble edible- eat

• Like Like x 1
  20. #20 Blix, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    I Keif them.

Like this.