Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems, what should I do with them?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RudenessAwakes, Oct 17, 2009.

1. #1 RudenessAwakes, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009
    I'm thinking of trying to cook with them except one little thing I don't have milk. :eek:

If I cook them in a firecracker will i still get high or is this a waste of time?

Also, I hear of people smoking them :confused: Does that actually work?

I have no where near enough for hash so that's not an option.

2. you could make firecrackers, but eating stems? Go ahead if thats what floats your boat.

Your wasting your time here(on earth) if your willing to believe any old moron out there(no offense) but thats is the dumbest thing since reefer madness. Dont smoke stems, the thc is only on the surface, and if you have a good amount of stems then making qwiso hash is a good route.

3. just chuck em. smoking them wont put holes in your brain but it most likely wont get you high either.

4. If there small enough i just grind them up fine with my bud and smoke them.. I cant even tell the difference and it sounds liek you wouldnt. And if you dont have a grinder, Find some sort of shot glass with a rounded bottom and use scissors to chop it fine..

5. If you cant make hash then just throw it, OR you could if you like, chop them up fine like buds and smoke it with a small ratio[like above post said], so like maybe at least 3 parts weed, 2 parts stem.
    it wont make a huge difference to be honest, i dont save them. i toss em in my ashtray and eventually jus get dumped

6. Definitely this. But it sounds like you have a smaller amount than would be worth QWISO'ing. Save 'em up and you'll have enough eventually. It's worth it. :smoking:

I can't even imagine eating firecrackers with stems on them. Blech. :hide:

7. Didn't really know if it was true or not I just never looked into it so, I believed the only thing I heard of them. Was merely a rumor I never confirmed to be. Not too uncommon :confused_2:

8. #8 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
    This should be so fucking obvious, i shouldnt even have to post it, but hopefully you get something out of this OP

[​IMG]

9. Yeah. I usually just mix mine in with the weed. If its a big FAT stem i chuck em, Or i do like to chew on them! Good flavor!

10. Honestly, save them until you find out what to do with them.

Unless you're harded pressed for space, just throw them in a bag till you figure out what you want to do.

11. #11 RudenessAwakes, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009
    I don't think you understand me. It was merely a tall tail I never cared to look into until now. Like how people used to think the world was flat I just never voyaged into this catergory because I could careless about stems. I haven't been throwing my stems out lately and fuck if it's some danky weed I even just throw the stems in the bowl. I was never afraid of stems or holes in my head. Quit criticizing others over stupid small shit like this.

12. Well you save them, so you must care of their value, you dont have to argue with a big block of text, this was a simple, open and close case thread until you decided to tell that you will believe anything you hear. I could argue and say exactly whats wrong with what you just said, but i wont. Grow up

And name calling is not allowed here, dont disrupt the good vives of the city.

13. You telling me I was wasting life over something I heard when I was 13 is killing my vibes. So, I reacted. I didn't care about their value and just chucked them into a jar until realized I have like 6 grams of stems and maybe I could do something fun with them.

Thanks for everyone else's ideas.

14. Stop being ignorant already, wheres the mods?

DOnt mae threads like this when your original post says that you heard that smoking stems puts holes in your brain, so you believed it to be true ever since, and that it was a crazy idea that people wouldactually smoke stems. You already knew the answer to your own question. Im sure your e-penis is aroused by now.

15. Arent you clever, you edited your post but i already quoted what you said.
    bye bye:wave:

16. Throw them in the trash..

17. Wow, NYC. I think that was kind of an overreaction on your part. :confused_2:

But anyway, getting back to the topic. OP, continue to save up your stems, and then make hash :) I sometimes vaporize my stems if I'm dry for a while, or grind then very finely and chuck them in my pipe and I've always gotten good results.

18. link in my sig to stem tea :)

19. Thanks, for the most helpful reply on this thread :D.

As for Nyc you were the one who attacked me and is constantly comming back into my thread to argue. I'm sure the mods will agree. I'm done arguing with you to so, any pleasure you were getting out of that ends now.

20. stem blunt homie...nice slow burn. gets you soo baked.