Stems turning purple?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stbernard808, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Probably Purple nugs yes.

2. ok sweet and i have another question what if one started to do a indoor grow right now under cfl all autum, winter and spring untill lets say april 17 topping the hell out of it an also doing some low stress training then plant it outside in some very fertile ground ie Chicken shit, seeweed, duck crap, sand, perlite (gravel in the bottom 1/2 foot of hole) good black gold compost, tons of worms and worm casting, bout 20 carp prety much like 2 17 cubic foot garden tractor trailer full of this mixture in a HUGE hole in a feild that gets full sun. how ragging would that be! by april 17 it would be like 8 feet tall then it will skyrocket under the sun and in the ground all summer be like 15 feet tall then double in size when it is budding. how manny pounds do you think i could get off a 19-25 foot plant that is lst to the max and toped to hell. and does any one know of a strain that can go a year of vegging and get super bushy and super huge buds like the size of small children's torso's. i think i am going to put it in one of those kiddie pools(50-100gal??) when it is vegging. and i dont want any one bashing this idea only seriouse people.

3. First off a lst plant wount get to 15 feet and certainly the plant wount allow you to veg it for that long to get to 15 feet outdoors unless you have some sort of way to keep light on it during the night hours.

if your successful call Guiness LOL.

4. well i am going to veg it indoor all autum winter and most of spring in a kiddie pool untill april 17. and you cant stop me frm this lil expermemnt. i amatleast going to give it a try............ maby even have the electric company put a big hps streetlight in the field with pullies and what not to adjust the hight. and the bast part is no one will even think that is erb growing i will just say i want to try and grow the world record pumpkin(1,469lbs) or sunflowers (25ft 5.5 inches[SIZE=-1]):smoking:[/SIZE]

5. Never said i would stop you and i would be a fool to even try, i just said good luck with it.

6. lol? were you sleep-typing or something, coz that makes no sence

7. it will make sense if you are a :hippie:. :p

8. Time that one of you wolves changed your name. Who claimed it first???

9. hahaha, i figured you were totally blazed while typing that.. :smoking:

10. i wasnt blazzed at all it is a hippie . :mad:

11. i just heard that, if the stems turn purple from cold, and they survive, it makes more resin.

12. the other direwolf gets to keep his name

i think he deserves it because this is only my first year growing:D