Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems Trim and Shake 56K WARNING

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ezav420, Apr 20, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i just weighed it ( sorry the light that lights up the weigh always glows hella and you cant read the numbers) but it weighed 114.3 with the bag. Now that bag isnt the normal ziplock that weighs 2.5, its the next size up and its pretty thick, good quality..but still it isnt gonna weigh more than 4 grams..so that means thats almost a QP of shake stems and trim..

and it aint from no growe or plants or nothing, all my own personal from my nugs cuz i get ocd about fat leaves, but i know it aint a waste cuz i save em

so what i need is suggestions.

What would YOU do with it? honestly im not looking on using the whole thing, but what could i do with half that or whatever//

peace dudes happy fo twentyyy:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. 4 silabables Can-Na-But-Ter

3. you could do the qwiso method and get hash like i do :smoking:

4. #4 PixieDust, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
    A couple things.
    1. Use a kief box to extract whatever trichromes are on the leaves and stems and whatnot, they look pretty frosty.

2. Some Cannabutter, you would be set for a while and could turn out some potent edibles.

3. Clean that bong.

4. Woops, forgot to say make hash. MAKE HASTE!
    Spoilt for choice eh?

5. fuck cannabutter.

HASH. MAKE HASH. you will be merry and glad that you did.
    serious though.. search for qwiso or bho methods of hash making. qwiso is the easiest/cheapest method.
    i see at least 9 grams of hash from that bag.

6. also you're a weird mofo i see a can of paint, a bong, a book of china and big ass bag of trim

7. what can i say

i diversify:cool:

hell i may just keep adding to it then do something drastic in the future. i didnt realize until just then when i weighed it that i had so much. you cant see so well, but theres LOTS of stem in there.

8. lol i love all the random shit in this picture! when i first opened it i was like "wtf is he going to do with that paint...??" have fun man :)

9. throw a fat cap on the bitch and catch flare tags duhhhh