Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems - Tea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sludgebass, May 28, 2009.

1. For the past few months I collected a film container full of stems (cut and packed in there). I don't buy in huge quantities (bud) so hopefully I collected enough. I found out you can make tea out of weed and I want to try it out this upcoming weekend. I already understand you need fat to extract the THC from the bud. So my question is: would the amount of stems be enough to get me high?

[​IMG]

2. there is no fat in tea that would extract the thc. make edibles (cannabutter, pot brownies, firecrackers ect).

3. well it seems like you have a few grams of stems...that should be good if ur planing on making it just for yourself

4. I'm aware, that wasn't the question I was asking. I already researched how to make weed tea using cream or plain or butter in the water along with bud.
    My question is would I even bother trying to experiment with a film canister full of weed to get me high.

5. It should work if you boil your stems in whole milk, I think that has enough fat in it. Then strain the milk and add it to your tea.

There probably won't be a whole lot of THC in there though.

Edit: Or cream should work nicely.

6. I think you can make it with tea although you'd probably want to boil it into the milk. You might want to save up some more stems, but hey, can't hurt to give it a go.

7. sorry, dont quote me on this but my friend told me there was about 28 grams of stems was equivalent to 4 grams of bud. You can do the math with the weight you have but that may help, perhaps, somewhat, maybe.