Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems&Seeds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Livelaughtoke, Jun 10, 2009.

1. 2-year long toker.:smoking:
    Just wondering?
    Due to every movie/song i listen to about pot
    tells me pick out the seeds and stems.
    I've been Picking em out since i started smoking,
    but what im wondering is why?
    I never really took the time to ask:rolleyes:

2. It's useless to smoke them basically. Stems don't have much THC on them...and if they do your best bet is cellecting the kief from them. They'll be harsh and if its a joint or blunt they'll tear through the paper.

Seeds contain no THC and give you a headache.

3. Also, the seeds do a little snap-crackle-pop routine, which is certainly no good.

4. Thanks dude.:hello:
    Ive been wondering:confused:

5. what kind of bud are these artists smokin if they got a bunch of seeds and stems? :confused:

6. its just part of pot culture the idea of picking seeds and stems from big nuggets, but I agree, good weed shouldnt have too much of that.

7. Try smoking a seed in a blunt. You'll hear a "CRACK!" noise, and it'll burn uneven.
    Stems....Just aint worth smoking. Try vaping stems!

8. stick the seeds in the microwave and make potcorn ha ha jokin just fuck em out unless you want to start growin there useless to you

9. ALL weed has stem.

10. Joints with seeds tend to explode.

11. I haven't seen seed in my nug for over a year, lolz.

And yeah, every nug will have stem, that's how it grows.

Just take them out, try to get keif from the stems if you're dry.
    Sometimes you can save the seeds and grow your own, but not often.