Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems + Seeds = Hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silemanx, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I searched all over the forums for an answer to this question, but I couldn't find one.
    I have about three handfuls of stems and seeds. My question is: Is it possible to make hash out of trimmings, if so how can it be done?

If I can't, what can I make out of this large quantity of trimmings?

2. Just make edibles with the stems, and the seeds just eat them theyre really good for you.

3. Would the seeds make me high at all? Or would they have to be cooked?

4. [quote name='"Silemanx"']Would the seeds make me high at all? Or would they have to be cooked?[/quote]

No they contain only trace amounts of anything that would make you trip, cheers

5. make cannabutter instead, making hash out of that is like trying to melt fools-gold into ingots to be sold.
    NO SEEDS for gods sake those things are worthless unless you grow. Eat them they are delicious.

6. Didn't know you could make butter from the stems. I use those for tea.

7. does tea actualy work?

8. make qwiso with the stems..

9. No, tea isn't going to get hot enough to activate the THC, which can't simply be digested straight from the plant material. What you need to do is extract the thc and put it into a tea from the extraction method, which I can't think of any (unless you want an alcoholic tea) that would go good with tea, but you can't simply boil it in water since THC isn't water soluble, and boiling water isn't hot enough anyway.

10. title + yes it will.

11. Worked for me.