stems purple and leaves turning yellow

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mitch77, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Hello to all and thanks in advance for helping. Ok well a buddy and i found this plant about a month ago. We transplanted it to another spot bc some other ppl knew about it also. It was about 3 and a half feet at the time. After the transplant it turned a little yellow and all the big fan leaves feel off. It came out of that pretty fast and started to grow good and nice and green. Latley ive been noticing the stems starting to turn purple. I hadnt been out there for a while since we have got a lot of rain latley. Today i went out there and the stems are very purple and the leaves are turning yellow. I have not gave it any nutes, only fed it water. It is finally starting to preflower and i really want to get it back to healthy. please help me out here!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. So you stole someone else's plant and now you want help?

Who were these other people? The one's who planted it?

You should give it back...

3. Pretty sure he means he moved it for stealth reasons....

It looks like its severely malnourished o_o

4. Yes we moved it for security because other ppl knew where it was. So you think its malnurished? What does that mean exactly? Is there somthing i should give it or what?

5. read the stickies in the general outdoor forum maybe?

Ive not grown soil, only hydro. So I dont know exactly what you need to give it.

6. Im not helping a fuckin ripper

7. Pretty fucked up for ripping someone elses plants man..

Purple stems and discoloring leaves are usually from toxic nutrient buildup. Maybe from the soil that they're growing at now. I would transplant them into a large pot, then flush it out, and start from there.

8. If its in the ground, that grass around can choke the roots...