Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stems or res, that is the question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PhishPhan, Aug 17, 2008.

1. well, seems i have ended my sack prematurely, and cant get another for a few days. So im sitting here wondering if scraping a resin ball or smoking stems would produce a better high.

my first instinct would be the res, since its well.. gooey.

but i've never really thought about it.

any opinions?

2. just wait till you get another sack resin is disgusting and really bad for you, and stems wont get you high.

3. scrape your pipe and save your stems in a bag and shake it until you have kief. sprinkle it on the resin and toke up.

4. fuck smoking stems simple as that; thats nasty. resin all day over that.

5. If you're considering smoking either, might as well just coat the stems with resin and smoke up.

6. clean your pipe of most of the resin, and throw away the stems..make it a tolerance break until you pick up next, so you'll enjoy it more

7. Save your stems bud, you can keep them in a seperate bag until you build up a large collection, and then you can make tea with them! :]

8. Resin can get you faded as for stems will only give you a sliaght headchange/high if you smoke enough for them. Save the stems for Green Dragon and Tea...

9. Word :smoking:

10. How exactly is resin less nasty than stems?

11. Neither, just hold out until you find some it won't do shit but to answer your question stems most likely have more thc on them then recycled and already burnt weed (Resin). I gurantee ya that.

12. smoke the resin you got a better chance of getting high