Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems, Fans, and Trimmings. What to do with em!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Drafixo, Aug 24, 2019.

1. I am curious what everyone does with their cut offs besides compost. I'd like to say I can grow enough to not need them but that's not the case.

TIA!

2. I've got the same question. There's lots I've read to do with them, I'm just not sure what I'll end up doing. I wouldn't mind salvaging the THC from all my trim when I'm done harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  3. A lot of people make extracts etc...if you don't want to bother with that, just chuck them in your next batch of butter after a decarb. They won't add to it hugely, but they will add to it.
    You can also just save leaf and use it as a joint mixer.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Like Cheeba said.....most people seem to turn them into edibles of some sort.....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Compost it if theirs no trichomes on it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hash from the trimmings or use it for Canna butter.

• Like Like x 1