Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems DO get you high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jizzledfreq, Jul 26, 2012.

1. did you grind them up?

2. Are you broke? Why would you ever smoke stems lol

3. ur best best is dank stems...mids or reggie...will jus fuck u up...not a good kind of fuck

4. Have you looked at a stem? Still has trichomes. Soooooo what makes people think you can't? Just no one wants to smoke stems. It's like the leaves you trim off your buds. sure, if you smoke enough it will get you high. But who wants to do that?

5. Why smoke stems when there's weed around?

6. If the weed is dank then yeah stems are ok to make iso and edibles. Reggie LOL those stems have like 0.00001% thc.

7. Very broke good sir, only have $0.96 to my name :laughing: and I'm not going to ask my GF for money to buy weed.

I snapped most of them into small stems, and ground up what I could in my grinder, then I just loaded a bowl and took rips until it was white ash. I mean it wasn't as good as a high as a bowl of fresh green but it did get me satisfyingly high!

8. 0.96$ to your name... Are in grade 5?

9. #29 SIRSOG, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012

Do you have a problem with people being broke or something?

This is you "wtf you are poor, you must be in 5th grade"

do you know how, first of all, arrogant that makes you sound, and second, how disrespectful and rude that is....

10. Better off saving the stems to make tea.

11. Relax. :rolleyes: How are you on grasscity with not even a dollar to your name? If I were you id concentrate on finding a job instead of wasting time on a weed forum.

12. You do know there are people who are over 18 that live at home still. I moved out at almost 22

Point being, this isnt your place to judge (out "loud" atleast)

Leave the dude alone and go play some LOTR online (i still need to download this lol)

13. I also live at home Sirsog, and I work full time. Sorry for bringing my negativity into this thread haha. And yes, you do still need to get lotro :smoke: :wave:

14. Just chew them. Better than the harsh smoke. And it gets in the system faster.

15. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']Yesterday, craving something to smoke, I decided to smoke a few bowls of stems. I don't have any fresh green b/c I'm broke until I start college in August.
    This isn't something I do often, it tasted nasty as fuck, and I probably won't ever do it again.

But 3 bowls of stems did in fact get me quite high, as much as a bowl of fresh green, and it lasted for a good amount.

Now I know I'm going to take some heat for this, and there will be plenty of people saying, "No, it's not possible to get high off stems." but the truth is "Yes, without a doubt, you can get high off stems" you just have to smoke a few bowls of it.[/quote]

How does you starting college equal money for weed ..... ?

16. I worked at a car wash until I was fired over some bullshit with the new manager. I was fired at the end of May and since have run out funds.

I actually did search hard for a job for a whole month following my discharge. I live with my GF.

Quit being so judgemental.

17. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']

I worked at a car wash until I was fired over some bullshit with the new manager. I was fired at the end of May and since have run out funds.

I actually did search hard for a job for a whole month following my discharge. I live with my GF.

Quit being so judgemental.[/quote]

Was the new manager walter white????

I hope you get the reference lol

18. Once when I had no weed and an abundance of stems I skeptically put them all in my bowl and smoked it. Got buzzed, and was happy I saved them. I usually don't save my stems though. I can't believe some people swallow them and think it's going to do anything productive?

19. sounds like me, just tried some stems from some good bud mixed with a little ball of resin - not bad, better than just the resin i'd say. doesnt taste as bad as i thought.

20. Don't tell me you actually think chewing stems gets you high. You body couldn't even process plain bud enough to get stoned or even a buzz. Are you 12?