Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems And Seeds(Please Help)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by crimsonstoner, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I have 1.5g in seeds and 2.2 in stems, I'm going to be dry for a while so I was wondering with this amount what would be the BEST thing to make with them and how do I go about doing this?

Thanks!

2. The best thing to make with the seeds is weed.

The best thing to make with stems is iso hash, but you'd need a lot more. 91% iso, lot of stems, jar. Shake 30 secs, and pour onto a dish. Let it evaporate for 24hrs+ and scrape whats left. Boom.

2.2 grams of stems won't do much in my eyes though.

3. You can shake up the stems and get some kief from it, but not that much. Maybe enough for one bowl or something like that. I'm not too familiar with growing so idk what to tell you to do about the seeds man.

4. Take a break till you have enough money to buy in bulk. All that stems and seeds make it seem like you got some kind of addiction. Exercise and forget about it till you get the weed.

5. Thanks guys, I went ahead and have them soaking in 91 iso, I DO NOT have an addiction ._. so don't judge me for being curious. i'm just gonna be dry for a REALLY long time and hate having these stems and shit sitting around. Plus it doesn't hurt to practice making this stuff when you aren't the best at doing that kind of thing lol. I do plan to save more up and get some in bulk at some point but that will be later. How much is usually recommended to have to get a decent amount of anything? I like to smoke different kinds of stuff other than just bud, like hash and oil and shit. 

6. Well if it was me then I'll save for a half or ounce depending on how many strains available and get 1-2g of hash, 1-2g of oil.

You only need to soak it in iso for like 30 seconds -_-