Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems and seeds and things we dont need

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SaTaNsStOnEr, Jan 3, 2004.

1. anyways surely there is something that can be done witht he stems and seeds cant you cook em in oil and extract the thc then use the extract to add to another dish or something......let me know i got plenty o trash to use

2. dunno much about the oil, with seeds an stems.
    buuut....
    i once heard someone say you can plant the seeds, and make cool things outta the stems
    a nice fat stem would make a cool butt pipe (wish id thought of that one myself)
    an im thinkin you could soak the small ones in water braid them an make one hell of a conversational braclet or necklace :D

3. save the stalks, boil the fuck out of them in a saucepan with a few mugfuls of water and a few pinches of sugar for about 45mins. strain, drink enjoy. With honey if you like....yum