Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems And Leaves

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by purpled, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I have some stems, and leaves I took off my bud last time I picked because it wasn't fully trimmed, and I'm dry right now. I was wondering what the bes tway would be to go about getting high off them, there's probably not enough for a firecracker. Thanks in advance.

2. smoke that shit

3. Don't smoke it, make qwiso! Go look at Hashmouf's guide. If you google QWISO it's probably the first thing that comes up.

4. I'm pretty sure I have no ISO, and there would barely be any yield it's only a bit.

5. your SOL bro...or u could scrape your bowls and smoke shitty resin one of the two.

I'm just gonna smoke it out of a lung I made, can't find my bong :/

7. Have some self-pity and just wait until you get some more weed. 

8. Just make a little pile of stems in you bong bowl and rip and take it to the dome

9. do you think it would be better to smoke stems or SEEDS dah!!

10. If the stems and leaves are covered in trikes, then smoke them or kief them or make hash from them. If not, just throw that crap away.